Aubrey Griffin's Status for the South Carolina game Monday Night? | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin's Status for the South Carolina game Monday Night?

Reaction Score
While Geno has said that all should be ready to go for Monday Night's game (except Anna), and that sitting Aubrey last night was simply a precautionary measure, "If" Aubrey does not play at all on Monday Night, I fear that her knee injury is much more serious than what Geno is letting on, and could be a Season Ending injury for her, which is not good for the team going into the Big Dance, despite the remarkable progress of our Freshman.

Reaction Score
I don’t understand this post. With all due respect, Geno himself has said all of them should play. Do you not believe him?

It was reported on SNY, BEFORE the Marquette game that Geno had said that Aubrey was available to play. However, AFTER the Marquette game, Geno said to the press that it was "out of caution" that he chose to sit her in the Marquette game. So, until the game actually is played on Monday Evening, I guess we will all have to wait and see.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It was reported on SNY, BEFORE the Marquette game that Geno had said that Aubrey was available to play. However, AFTER the Marquette game, Geno said to the press that it was "out of caution" that he chose to sit her in the Marquette game. So, until the game actually is played on Monday Evening, I guess we will all have to wait and see.
If you don't want to take Geno's word for it and clearly you don't, Pookie and 'em down at the barbershop said Aubrey will be fine &
Robin Hood Disney GIF

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you don't want to take Geno word for it and clearly you don't, Pookie and 'em down at the barbershop said Aubrey will be fine &
Robin Hood Disney GIF

Based upon the Pre-Game and then Post Game Quotes from last evening:

1612639435806.png

Reaction Score
If some people got 10 $100 bills, they would focus on the bill that was creased.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom