Athletic article on Impact freshman UConn’s Azzi Fudd and 10 others | The Boneyard

Athletic article on Impact freshman UConn’s Azzi Fudd and 10 others

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UConn’s Azzi Fudd and 10 other freshmen who can make an impact this season – The Athletic

I like this observation

But perhaps what gives me the most confidence in Fudd is that unlike most high-profile freshmen, Fudd comes to UConn with a level of comfort in knowing that her best friend, Paige Bueckers, is the current face of the program. Fudd already has someone in her corner who knows what she looks like when she’s anxious or stressed, and Bueckers is going to be able to — better than almost anyone else — get Fudd to a place where she’s not worried about playing with UConn across her chest. Instead, she’s just out playing hoops with her best friend. What other freshman in recent memory has had that level of comfort in their first year?

Other 10 (Alphabetical)

1. Taylor Bigby, Oregon guard/wing
2. Sonia Citron, Notre Dame guard/wing
3. Denae Fritz, Iowa State guard/wing
4. Kendra Gillispie, Baylor forward
5. Greta Kampschroeder, Oregon State guard
6. Saniya Rivers, South Carolina guard
7. Shyanne Sellers, Maryland guard
8. Payton Verhulst, Louisville guard
9. Aaronette Vonleh, Arizona forward
10. Jersey Wolfenbarger, Arkansas wing

So who will be the biggest standout (outside Fudd) ?

Reaction Score
UConn’s Azzi Fudd and 10 other freshmen who can make an impact this season – The Athletic

I like this observation

But perhaps what gives me the most confidence in Fudd is that unlike most high-profile freshmen, Fudd comes to UConn with a level of comfort in knowing that her best friend, Paige Bueckers, is the current face of the program. Fudd already has someone in her corner who knows what she looks like when she’s anxious or stressed, and Bueckers is going to be able to — better than almost anyone else — get Fudd to a place where she’s not worried about playing with UConn across her chest. Instead, she’s just out playing hoops with her best friend. What other freshman in recent memory has had that level of comfort in their first year?

Other 10 (Alphabetical)

Ducharme

Reaction Score

I like this observation

Other 10 (Alphabetical)

Olivia Miles

Reaction Score
I've been a big fan of Citron for a few years now and thought she'd be a fine addition to UConn..........a tough, determined two way player that makes her team better.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom