Ashlynn Shade to UConn (merged thread) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Ashlynn Shade to UConn (merged thread)

Reaction Score
Congrats to Ashlynn and her family and to Geno and staff! She visited Knoxville several times, lives in Indiana, and chose the Huskies! Nice! Welcome to UConn Nation!! Connecticut will alway be home.

In this interview, Ashlynn says she looks up to Maya Moore, Sue Bird, and Diana Taurasi. I believe they have something in common. :)

Ashlyn looks like a feisty gym rat and reminds me a little of Paige. She should make for a nice backcourt alongside K.K. BTW, Ashlynn shot 7-10 from the arc with Geno in attendance last night. We could use her now!

I see her as more like Shea Ralph. She has a strong looking body and a bit of an attitude.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think at the end of the season Nan should display all the avatars she has had this season, and we can all vote on the best or most interesting one. Of course, Nan has to agree to that. What do you all think, what about you Nan?
I would have to remember them all! I don’t think I can

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Couldn't find the 2023 thread, so I guess I will mention it here. Ciera Toomey made an unofficial visit to UNC yesterday. VandyMania has a nice picture of her in a UNC uniform. She looks good, although that shade of blue isn't a really good look for her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom