Arkansas pre-game interview, Nika is on with Evina and Christyn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Arkansas pre-game interview, Nika is on with Evina and Christyn

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
What would that mean? Is that a thing?
:) Yes it's a thing that every kid who grew up with a parent who has a garden understands very well. I've had lot's of blisters and aching back from the experience.

Row to hoe is normally follows the words "tough" or "hard".

Example: UConn's game against the Razorbacks might be a tough row to hoe tomorrow night.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It is a common misquote. And, yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Well for all intensive purposes, there is a statue of limitations on those. You've got another thing coming if you believe we can easily nip it in the butt. You must remember that this is a doggy dog world we live in. Personally I could care less and it is all one and the same thing. I suppose the people who think roads are hard to hoe are actually correct, on accident! :eek:;):rolleyes:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
:) Yes it's a thing that every kid who grew up with a parent who has a garden understands very well. I've had lot's of blisters and aching back from the experience.

Row to hoe is normally follows the words "tough" or "hard".

Example: UConn's game against the Razorbacks might be a tough row to hoe tomorrow night.
As Foghorn Leghorn would say: "That's a joke, son. That's a joke." I must remember to use the wink emoji more often.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Someone needs to tell him to fix his audio problems. This guy has been having problems with every interview. There is way too much static.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Someone needs to tell him to fix his audio problems. This guy has been having problems with every interview. There is way too much static.
He has to know. It has been going on so long it is hard to avoid the inference he simply does not care.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
By the way Squeaks is no longer Squeaks. The team's instagram page advises her team mates simply call her...wait for it... are you ready? Very original, she is simply C.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
All true. I love the way she said "You're welcome" to each reporter. Many kids her age without those basic skills of civil conversation.

I noticed that, too. I wonder if it's cultural. The absolute worst is in many stores, when I check out and say thank you, the response is "Uh huh." The clerk should say thank you (my thank you for the product, their thank you for my custom) or you're welcome. I've even come to accept "no problem", but Uh-huh (or yup) just shows no sense of, well, anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom