Arkansas (21) @ South Carolina (4) - 1/09/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Arkansas (21) @ South Carolina (4) - 1/09/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
boston. Wow.

If Zia Cooke ever learns what shots and drives not to take that would be nice.

Arkansas deserves to be ranked. Imo.

Reaction Score
Rickea Jackson is no slouch and she WILL get better. Plus State gets Sidney Cooks added to the front line next season, Cooks is better than we've seen so far. No tears from me for the Bulldogs. They will continue to be at the top of the league these next few years. :cool:

Rickea Jackson plus waves of good sized talented post players is plenty, I agree.

Reaction Score
She's a walk-on, do you really think so?
Absolutely. She does not appear to be outclassed athletically. I think she's more athletic than Maci Morris and we know how well Morris played in this league. Offensively she can definitely contribute. She is shooting 43.8% from behind the arc (7/16, 9/20 45% overall).

Wesolek OTOH looks like she's out of her league. She gives her all but as a stretch 4, she's undersized and doesn't have the athleticism to make up for it like Saxton, Welch, Bruner, etc. Also not getting it done on the offensive end. I would love to see her develop into a solid contributor for Dawn, but if there's a transfer possibility on USC's roster, she's it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Absolutely. She does not appear to be outclassed athletically. I think she's more athletic than Maci Morris and we know how well Morris played in this league. Offensively she can definitely contribute. She is shooting 43.8% from behind the arc (7/16, 9/20 45% overall).

Wesolek OTOH looks like she's out of her league. She gives her all but as a stretch 4, she's undersized and doesn't have the athleticism to make up for it like Saxton, Welch, Bruner, etc. Also not getting it done on the offensive end. I would love to see her develop into a solid contributor for Dawn, but if there's a transfer possibility on USC's roster, she's it.

I strongly disagree on Maci Morris, who was 4 inches taller and a much better ball handler.

Thompson is more like Tina Roy.

I assume Wesolek came into things with open eyes and understands her role.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

Wesolek may be happy being a practice player, a good teammate and playing for the flagship university of her state.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom