Appreciate The Boneyard | The Boneyard

Appreciate The Boneyard

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
In addition to the moderators/overseers, I'd like to give a tip of the hat to those that continue to frequent and populate the General Women's Thread throughout the year. While the homesite Huskies have -- and deserve -- top billing on the main site, it's great to see WBB teams, topics and leagues discussed here in civil, friendly back-and-forths (well, at least until the WCBB season starts ;))

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Hey... Boneyard...
Thanks Thank You GIF by Sound FX

Reaction Score
I love this place and am very thankful that the UConn fan base welcomes us with open arms! Gamecock boards severely lack WBB news and usually all WBB topics devolve into arguments over Dawn's political beliefs from a bunch of whiny, sexist dudes. This board is a breath of fresh air. I do not think I would be as fervent of a WBB fan without those individuals that make up this forum!

Reaction Score
I love this place and am very thankful that the UConn fan base welcomes us with open arms! Gamecock boards severely lack WBB news and usually all WBB topics devolve into arguments over Dawn's political beliefs from a bunch of whiny, sexist dudes. This board is a breath of fresh air. I do not think I would be as fervent of a WBB fan without those individuals that make up this forum!
I agree. It is nice to have a board devoted to CWBB. This is the only board that seems to welcome all WBB fans and the moderators control the post so we do not get into vile discussions, no name calling but respect for each other. I love it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom