Reaction Score
Impossible to just name one.

Now - Paige....with as close second - the rest of the team and coaches LOL

Over the years I've had many favorites, in no particular order:
Jen Rizzotti
Rebecca Lobo
Breanna Stewart
Moriah Jefferson
Maya Moore (especially the game she took it to Syracuse)
Napheesa Collier
Gabby Williams
Kia Nurse
Caroline Doty
Diana & Sue - duh!
Katie Louuuuuuuuuu

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
On court watching Stewie and Paige nothing like it. However, my all-time favorite Husky is my once in a lifetime pup Maggie Mae. She went everywhere with me, she would sing for me, and talk Husky talk all day.

Reaction Score
Completely different. One has a black nose and pink ears and the other has a pink nose and white ears. ;)
You make me laugh, you get a "like". I don't know how to give more than 1...

Reaction Score
KLS is why I started really watching UCONN
Currently think AE would be right at home on that island Wonder Woman came from.
In other words, a real Amazon.
And I’ll always picture Nika with a black eye, yelling something at somebody.

She was either yelling at the ref or Geno: "But I never touched her!!!!" ;)

Reaction Score
There are 5 in this photo.

1659058145284.png

Copy from UConn Women's Basketball https://twitter.com/UConnWBB

Reaction Score
"Gabby" edging out Maya and Mo.

How about an all-pugnacious team - Nika, Caroline (Doty), Kelly F, ........
DT has to be on the all-pugnacious team. Nobody has ever played the game with more of an edge and attitude than DT. I wouldn't want her mad at me...

Reaction Score
For me, the ultimate college player, and my all-time favorite, was Kelly Faris. She was far from the most gifted or most talented player to ever wear a Husky uniform, and that is my point. No player ever worked harder, or so completely dedicated herself to team success. While she clearly did not have the skills to compete at a higher level in basketball, what she revealed about her character traits showed us that she would have been highly successful in any chosen career endeavor outside of the game. I always regretted that, at least to my knowledge, she never chose one. Please update me if I'm wrong!

Reaction Score
I so like the whole team, my "favorite" depends on what day you
ask the question. Today the answer is DORKA !!!! I want Dorka
to do very, very well this year = and get the draft pick and team of HER choice!
Go Huskies!

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Since she arrived on campus. Nika.

I think party because she came in unheralded, an afterthought if included in the conversation at all and it seemed as if Nika couldn't cared less.

When Nika, comes onto the floor. Four other players attitude,focus shifts. Perhaps if I were a wordsmith I could explain or articulate it. Even on TV you can "feel" whether Nika is on the floor or not.

My prior fav was Gabby.

And always Briana Pulido. My only bookmarked moment in time . The Shot.

Reaction Score
Since she arrived on campus. Nika.

I think party because she came in unheralded, an afterthought if included in the conversation at all and it seemed as if Nika couldn't cared less.

When Nika, comes onto the floor. Four other players attitude,focus shifts. Perhaps if I were a wordsmith I could explain or articulate it. Even on TV you can "feel" whether Nika is on the floor or not.

My prior fav was Gabby.

And always Briana Pulido. My only bookmarked moment in time . The Shot.

I agree with you 100% about Nika (big surprise lol). I can't explain it either but when she steps onto the court she commands everyone's attention- other players, officials(not always to her benefit lol), teammates, fans in the stand & at home. Some players have that kind of electricity/magic/charisma about them. Nika is one of them. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom