Anyone have a favorite Husky? | The Boneyard

Anyone have a favorite Husky?

Reaction Score
Let’s face it, we love them all! But, is there any one member of the women’s team that is your favorite? For me, I’m always rooting the most for Caroline. I feel like she’s been somewhat overlooked, she had to overcome a nagging injury, she’s quiet- she’s the silent assassin!

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Anyone, not Antoine!
I fully concur.
47069396-CB44-4DCE-AA4E-0F016B82BB5F.jpeg

That's Antoine. He was bornin Madagascar, where Sifakas come from, but I'd rather have a Husky. My favorite? After Gabby and Kia Nurse, I'm kind of partial to Nika.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
All-time, Napheesa. She's just such a student of the game; she's progressed so much, every year since she got to UConn, probably before. And she's just so smooth.

Currently, Nika. Who picks Dennis Rodman as her hero? She manages to channel her inner Dennis Rodman while at the same time just being the most charming person you could imagine. She has such an appreciation for the game and the fans. And on the court she's absolutely the opposite of Napheesa.

Nope I can't explain it.

Reaction Score
The current team - thats tough, real tough. Paige brings so, so, much - when she has the ball my eyes are locked on to her. Caroline, the quiet and fearless assassin, Azzi, such an adorable person and she can bring that firepower. Nika- I think we all love her - what feistiness and spirit. Can't forgot Dorka and Aaliyah- great fighters and competitors- and Aubrey & Amari - could be breakout years for them. Plus our 3 new girls...oh boy...! It's hopeless trying to pick one from this group, but a good problem to have. :):)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom