OT: - Anyone going to the ECU game? | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone going to the ECU game?

Reaction Score
I didnt really think that too many UConn fans were going to make the trip but I looked to get tickets behind the UConn bench and the whole section is sold out.

I live in Virginia and thinking about making the 3 hour drive, just wondering how many are coming.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I'll be there with a buddy. Haven't gotten tickets yet was hoping the price will go down. Is it really GA seating?

Reaction Score
I'll be there with a buddy. Haven't gotten tickets yet was hoping the price will go down. Is it really GA seating?
I was questioning the same thing, guess so.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I didnt really think that too many UConn fans were going to make the trip but I looked to get tickets behind the UConn bench and the whole section is sold out.

I live in Virginia and thinking about making the 3 hour drive, just wondering how many are coming.
I went to the UCF game a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad crowd at all. The games I have seen since on TV that were played at UCF was like a ghost town. No matter what our standing is, we draw a crowd.

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score

I ‘ll be there, actually sitting behind the bench. Only chance to see the men play live, seemed like a good idea when I got the tickets. Plus who wouldn’t want to make a trip to Greenville. ECU fans are quite friendly, not crude like Rutgers.

I have been to a few other games at ECU, rather small facility and none of the seats are all that bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom