Anyone going to Gainesville? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone going to Gainesville?

Reaction Score
I’m in 127 too!
Sorry to miss you. I didn’t check the Boneyard til after the game on the way home.
I was row 15 just to the left of the camera team. Decent UCONN crowd around us.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Was in section 5 near the uconn bench. It was great. Lots of Husky fans made the trip. Hurley doing the Gator chomp as he left the floor to a big group of us Husky fans was great.

It was a poor showing by gator fans. Lots of empty seats. I don't care if its a 9pm game, that's one of your marque games. Terrible support.

Reaction Score
Funny moment. I was fortunate enough to be sitting close to our bench. As the game was winding down, Danny H put in the subs but left Joey Calcaterra among them. As the clock ran down in our possession, JC somehow got to the rim and laid it in. Danny H turns to our bench and says with a proud smirk, "Joey f'k'n California". LOL. It was one of many highlights for me from last night.

Reaction Score
Funny moment. I was fortunate enough to be sitting close to our bench. As the game was winding down, Danny H put in the subs but left Joey Calcaterra among them. As the clock ran down in our possession, JC somehow got to the rim and laid it in. Danny H turns to our bench and says with a proud smirk, "Joey f'k'n California". LOL. It was one of many highlights for me from last night.
I was right there too. It looked like Joey looked at him & was like, the clock was running out, what you want me to do? I think he wanted a walk-on/bench kid to get a shot up

Reaction Score
Sat in section 05 - 50 or so feet from the UConn bench. Tons of UConn fans - wow. Hadn’t seen them play since UCF in Orlando many years ago. It was very different seeing them in person than on TV. I’m no expert but there were many noticeable things to me - about the entire game - I’ll post later and see how my assessment is with what others saw and know. I’m just a fan - I’m no expert. But, the strengths and weaknesses were obvious. A bad game - sure but there definitely were noticeable things out there. In a later and separate post. Off to the errands.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Shhh Lost my voice in first five minutes of game from hollering
Are you a women and were you right near a microphone? I need to a visual for who was in my living me screeching all night.

Reaction Score
I was at the game, we (fans) were LOUD. is there a full game replay somewhere? Would love to re-watch it
It should be available at the link below but it's not "live" there yet. The other games listed are available though.

Reaction Score
Was in section 5 near the uconn bench. It was great. Lots of Husky fans made the trip. Hurley doing the Gator chomp as he left the floor to a big group of us Husky fans was great.

It was a poor showing by gator fans. Lots of empty seats. I don't care if its a 9pm game, that's one of your marque games. Terrible support.
They were loud and obnoxious, I’ll give them credit for that; but that’s about it. There was one shrill chick who must have been blasted screaming bloody murder almost every possession. Nearly made me mute the broadcast but I was feasting on Jimmy Dykes compliment ohh our team all night lol. God only knows how her voice is doing today.

Otherwise they were the typical fan base who hasn’t been there, booing every call against them like they watch basketball twice a year

Reaction Score
Nothing like a road game where you dominate the entire time. Was there, UConn fans did a great job, especially the last 10 mins of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom