Anyone getting screwed over with chips? | The Boneyard

Anyone getting screwed over with chips?

Reaction Score
It’s not to often I will buy chips when I do I get a small bag whenever I get a grinder I have been noticing the bag being half full. They seem to inflate the bag more to sell the image of the bag being 2 times bigger then whats actually in it. Anyone noticing this in general when buying food. I guess its good for me now as I really don’t need to have chips.

Last edited:

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
It’s not to often I will buy chips when I do I get a small bag whenever I get a grinder I have been noticing the bag being half full. They seem to inflate the bag more to sell the image of the bag being 2 times bigger then watch actually in it. Anyone noticing this in general when buying food. I guess its good for me now as I really don’t need to have chips.
Norm MacDonald is that you???

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
It’s not to often I will buy chips when I do I get a small bag whenever I get a grinder I have been noticing the bag being half full. They seem to inflate the bag more to sell the image of the bag being 2 times bigger then watch actually in it. Anyone noticing this in general when buying food. I guess its good for me now as I really don’t need to have chips.
actually the bags are typically overinflated with a nitrogen blanket or similar (can't remember off hand which gas food services use, but it's common practice in industry) to help preserve freshness....and also to bother you

I appreciate you calling it a grinder, though...people look at me funny out here when I call it that

Reaction Score
what about those delicious mini-muffin things that only come 4 in a bag?!

They are stupidly expensive too. Like 5 bucks for a box of 5 bags. Ridiculous.

But grocery store muffins are otherwise pretty gross so I'll get them occassionally

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It’s not to often I will buy chips when I do I get a small bag whenever I get a grinder I have been noticing the bag being half full. They seem to inflate the bag more to sell the image of the bag being 2 times bigger then whats actually in it. Anyone noticing this in general when buying food. I guess its good for me now as I really don’t need to have chips.

I find if I eat chips when I'm 1/2 in the bag I get nasty acid reflux.

Reaction Score

You sir, you, should write a letter to somebody sitting in a chair in their office in some ivory tower making margins off of the air in your cheetos bag, those bastards!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom