OT: - Anyone familiar with UConn Trademarks | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone familiar with UConn Trademarks

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Because I'm tired of working for "the man", I was indulging myself with a shirt idea I had. I was trying to figure out what images UConn currently has trademarked. If you go by their webpage (University of Connecticut Brand Standards | Wordmarks and Logos) it looks like just the current husky is. Does that seem likely? I tried using the TESS trademark search engine, but that thing either isn't very good or I'm a little too slow to use it. So if I wanted to have hats made with the previous colorized logo from 2002-2013, can I do that legally? I was able to find a very specific logo that appears to still be "LIVE". TESS -- Error

Reaction Score
Because I'm tired of working for "the man", I was indulging myself with a shirt idea I had. I was trying to figure out what images UConn currently has trademarked. If you go by their webpage (University of Connecticut Brand Standards | Wordmarks and Logos) it looks like just the current husky is. Does that seem likely? I tried using the TESS trademark search engine, but that thing either isn't very good or I'm a little too slow to use it. So if I wanted to have hats made with the previous colorized logo from 2002-2013, can I do that legally? I was able to find a very specific logo that appears to still be "LIVE". TESS -- Error
Get in contact with Kyle Muncy Home | Office of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom