Any idea when the schedule gets released? | The Boneyard

Any idea when the schedule gets released?

Reaction Score
This was in the Register on 8/10.

UConn could announce its non-conference schedule within the next week or so, but don’t expect the Big East’s conference schedule to be announced anytime before about mid-September. There are still a lot of question marks regarding availability of arenas that also host NHL and NBA teams.

Reaction Score
This was in the Register on 8/10.

UConn could announce its non-conference schedule within the next 20 minutes or so, but don’t expect the Big East’s conference schedule to be announced anytime before about mid-September. There are still a lot of question marks regarding availability of arenas that also host NHL and NBA teams.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
20 Minutes GIF by Hairspray Live!

Reaction Score
It’s insane they haven’t announced the non conference schedule yet. What are they waiting for? Possible they haven’t fully filled it yet?

Reaction Score
It’s insane they haven’t announced the non conference schedule yet. What are they waiting for? Possible they haven’t fully filled it yet?
Villanova and Baylor haven't either, just to name a few.

Reaction Score
Villanova and Baylor haven't either, just to name a few.
Oh I know not everyone has but there’s probably more that have then haven’t. I find it hard to believe it’s not ready to go out.

Reaction Score
Yes someone posted in a different thread they're still trying to finalize the St Bonaventure game

Reaction Score
I must of missed that post. What thread was that in?

Reaction Score
I was surprised as well. I get impatient myself with this every year. Probably being held up by that game in Newark there seems to be a lot of smoke about.

I highly doubt any decent teams comes to CT this season OOC which is disappointing
Has to be my biggest complaint with Hurley. The staff doesn’t seem to concerned or aggressive when it comes to getting big time OOC games.

Reaction Score
Oh I know not everyone has but there’sthere are probably more that have thenthan haven’t. I find it hard to believe it’s not ready to go out.

I must ofhave missed that post. What thread was that in?

Wow. I take my comment back now. I really thought most had there’stheirs out.

Has to be my biggest complaint with Hurley. The staff doesn’t seem totoo concerned or aggressive when it comes to getting big time OOC games.
At this point you must simply be trolling us grammar nerds.

Reaction Score
Has to be my biggest complaint with Hurley. The staff doesn’t seem to concerned or aggressive when it comes to getting big time OOC games.
Do you mean home games specifically or any OOC games? I feel like the former is a valid complaint for next year but I don't really understand the latter. We've had a few big OOC games every year and will have the same next year

Reaction Score
Do you mean home games specifically or any OOC games? I feel like the former is a valid complaint for next year but I don't really understand the latter. We've had a few big OOC games every year and will have the same next year
Home. As of right now I don’t believe they have any big home OOC games scheduled for the next few years. Hopefully they are working on it but I feel with the 20 game Big East schedule they won’t put much emphasis on it.

Reaction Score
Home. As of right now I don’t believe they have any big home OOC games scheduled for the next few years. Hopefully they are working on it but I feel with the 20 game Big East schedule they won’t put much emphasis on it.
I do hope they try and schedule another Florida type home and and home for 2022, but we should have a big home game against a Big 12 school. We're traveling to West Virginia this year so I assume the following year we'd host. But not entirely sure how that works

Reaction Score
Very fair criticism. Not taking a customer (fan) perspective in any business is a really bad idea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom