Another Kentucky Scandal | The Boneyard

Another Kentucky Scandal

Reaction Score
I'm surprised we don't hear more stories like this. I was on the cheerleading team at UConn, and it was unabated debauchery. Think: all of the perks of college athletics with none of the oversight.

Reaction Score

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
The names of those coaches are all 100% not real. I refuse to believe they are.

Reaction Score
was on the cheerleading team at UConn, and it was unabated debauchery.
everyone always thought the football and bball players got all the girls but they forget about the male cheerleaders hiding in plain sight.

but those were the "good old days..." the "quality" of cheerleaders has consistently gone down over the past 20+ years... that quintessentially american image of the homecoming king and queen being the varsity football and cheerleading captains died out as millennials came of age, at least when it came to the cheerleaders.

and dont get me started with the dance teams today.... everytime they come stampeding onto the court during a timeout i fear the arena's going to collapse from the aftershocks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
everyone always thought the football and bball players got all the girls but they forget about the male cheerleaders hiding in plain sight.

but those were the "good old days..." the "quality" of cheerleaders has consistently gone down over the past 20+ years... that quintessentially american image of the homecoming king and queen being the varsity football and cheerleading captains died out as millennials came of age, at least when it came to the cheerleaders.

and dont get me started with the dance teams today.... everytime they come stampeding onto the court during a timeout i fear the arena's going to collapse from the aftershocks.
One of my roommates during sophomore yr was male cheerleader and the girls he used to bring by....wow. He only lived with us the 1 yr but we stayed in touch and never turned down a party invite from him the rest of undergrad

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I'm surprised we don't hear more stories like this. I was on the cheerleading team at UConn, and it was unabated debauchery. Think: all of the perks of college athletics with none of the oversight.
Give us a taste.

Reaction Score
We want details or it didn't happen. :)
Actually the craziest stories don't really involve much erotic content. More along the lines of destruction of property, fighting, and generally irresponsible behavior.

Reaction Score

Yikes

Reaction Score
One of my roommates during sophomore yr was male cheerleader and the girls he used to bring by....wow. He only lived with us the 1 yr but we stayed in touch and never turned down a party invite from him the rest of undergrad

sounds like a Sir Galahad situation at castle Anthrax in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. First the spanking and then the oral sex!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom