Annual Travelers Champ CT Scoreboard Contest | The Boneyard

Annual Travelers Champ CT Scoreboard Contest

Reaction Score
Hi all,

I know we got a bunch of golf fans here... have put my annual Travelers Contest on here in the past and wanted to do so again this year. Rules are simple - pick golfers from respective tiers and lowest total score wins. Got some great giveaways from Chris Cote's Golf Shop, Barb's Pizza in Cromwell, and more. Know of any local businesses who want to give something away? Let me know. Always looking to add to the giveaways. Entry form below!

Reaction Score
And a pod episode with Tournament Director Nathan Grube now out as well. WilI have a player field episode out later this week

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
So if I sent my entry in yesterday and today I learned Zalatoris has WD'd, can I change my tier 1 entries to replace him?

Reaction Score
So if I sent my entry in yesterday and today I learned Zalatoris has WD'd, can I change my tier 1 entries to replace him?

Absolutely... you beat me to the email I was going to send. Just DM me with you want to replace him

Reaction Score
Rorys duck hook on 12 which led to a quad may have killed what looked to be a low weekend. He was at -13 and looked in control then suddenly looked lost couldn’t recover yesterday. Will be interesting to see how he goes about it today.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Rorys duck hook on 12 which led to a quad may have killed what looked to be a low weekend. He was at -13 and looked in control then suddenly looked lost couldn’t recover yesterday. Will be interesting to see how he goes about it today.

Four really bad swings that any one of us on this board could do- the duck hook off the tee and the flubbed 5th shot, the tee shot on 15 blocked 30 yards right and the bladed chip in to the pond.

No one would be surprised if he went 62, 62 over the weekend and still wins the dang thing.

Getting warmer but still no wind today. Should be a great weekend of golf.

Reaction Score
I went yesterday and followed Rory’s group most of the day. He was sizzling early, what a joy to watch. What I witnessed on 12 was shocking but made me feel better that even the best of the best have meltdown holes. After his first hook drive, I couldn’t believe when he hit the second drive right, just over our heads. Kisner got hot on the back nine, Webb played well also. Watching those 3 and Xander was an incredible experience.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
@gwhuskyfan - can't recall how this works for player below cut line. If I had a guy at -1 and another at +1, is that a 4 and 6 cumulative, or are they both 5s? And is it another 5 for each tomorrow?

Reaction Score
Rory with an 90-100 yard drive on #2. Hotel rocket straight right, hits a tree and drops in to some thick stuff.
A quad and 2 doubles in last nine holes.
Yeah, he just completely fell apart, 2 over the last 2 rounds. He’s commented on being tired after playing so much the past few weeks, it’s showing for sure. I wanted to take Kisner at 28-1 odds after round 2, kicking myself for not doing it. I think he’s got a great shot today.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A bit breezier today. Round 1 low score was 62. Round 2 and 3 low score was 63. And today will be "worst" or "toughest" weather. I say that only because all four days have been great but Thursday was a bit soft from rain earlier in the week.

If you assume one of Cantlay or Schauffele can shoot a 68, it really limits the fields down to those -12 or better coming in to today and realistically probably only someone in last two groups can win it. Travelers has a history of someone early on Sunday going real low and posting a score but this doesn't seem to be this year.

Of course the final round could be boring and then they end up with an 8-hole playoff.

Reaction Score
Great tourney and really close competition. updated the leaderboard a 1 pt victory for NYCMike. Thanks everyone for playing

Reaction Score
Another thrilling Traveler’s finish. I’m really happy for Xander. Without his best fastball yesterday, he grinded it out: He’s s true pro who got a very well deserved W. The Traveler’s is so well done, I’m thankful it’s less than 20 minutes away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom