Aneesah Morrow to LSU (merged) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Aneesah Morrow to LSU (merged)

Reaction Score
1). Really depends on the NIL deal.

2). Possible but not likely for some players. Just depends on the player and the structure of their NIL deal. Some players who will never make it to the WNBA could earn more in college and there will be players who will make more in the WNBA vs college.
The Cavinder twins are probably examples of players who will make tons of NIL money without ever making it in the W.

As someone said above, the recent wave of kids hitting the NIL jackpot out of high school, like Paige and Azzi and the Cavinders, may not continue for long. The conditions that allowed them to gather huge social media followings on the basis of basketball may be subsiding even now. There will still be NIL deals to be had, and I suspect the wealth will be spread around a bit more equitably. But the days of the freshman millionaires may be coming to an end.

Reaction Score
1). Really depends on the NIL deal.

2). Possible but not likely for some players. Just depends on the player and the structure of their NIL deal. Some players who will never make it to the WNBA could earn more in college and there will be players who will make more in the WNBA vs college.
I was thinking a player like Paige, first team AA and at one of the top women's programs in one of the wealthiest states

Reaction Score
The Cavinder twins are probably examples of players who will make tons of NIL money without ever making it in the W.

As someone said above, the recent wave of kids hitting the NIL jackpot out of high school, like Paige and Azzi and the Cavinders, may not continue for long. The conditions that allowed them to gather huge social media followings on the basis of basketball may be subsiding even now. There will still be NIL deals to be had, and I suspect the wealth will be spread around a bit more equitably. But the days of the freshman millionaires may be coming to an end.
I kind of feel the same. There will always be exceptions, but I think brands will become more selective in the arena once they get enough data to understand the value of using college player NIL to reach new customers in college markets. Also, the fad will fade when it becomes a normal thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom