Andre Jackson Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Question

Reaction Score
He is amazing to watch and can fill up a stat sheet, he can even influence a game without shooting. We hear announcers rave about him every game. Why doesn't he drive to the basket and slam it or shoot a layup? He took 5 total shots last night and all were three pointers even though he had several opportunities to shoot after drives. I'm more than happy with 40 %from three, I just want him to be as confident as Joey C driving. I want him on my team for sure but where is the finishing ability at the hoop? Hurley knows he needs it to make it to the next level.
I really want our Dr J.

pj

Reaction Score
Personally he gives me a Rudy Gay vibe without the shot but way more aggressive.

Way better vision/court sense, and smarter too.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I had a lot of trouble watching Jalen Adams play, he would do a somersault and a triple lindy to avoid any sort of contact.
Yeah he was Allergic to getting to the line. Skipped that part of the UConn Point God manual.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Way better vision/court sense, and smarter too.
Played with 100x the heart too. That was pretty much the only thing Calhoun pushed him about. Lol

Spent all season just trying to make him angry.

Reaction Score
I always thought Rudy Johnson was a tremendous athlete with more potential but it just didn't pan out that way. Great athlete. He came in with the great freshman Marshall Plan and redshirted his freshman year so maybe he was hurt by limited minutes his first 2-3 years. 5 NBA players ahead of him. He'd come in but he never seemed to get enough PT to get in any kind of rhythm.

Reaction Score
I always thought Rudy Johnson was a tremendous athlete with more potential but it just didn't pan out that way. Great athlete. He came in with the great freshman Marshall Plan and redshirted his freshman year so maybe he was hurt by limited minutes his first 2-3 years. 5 NBA players ahead of him. He'd come in but he never seemed to get enough PT to get in any kind of rhythm.

Rudy had a knee injury early in his freshman season and was never the same after that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom