Andre Jackson and team ball | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson and team ball

Reaction Score
hell yea, i don’t care what position, if he’s healthy, lets gooo

Reaction Score
Hurley was not very complimentary of Jackson's defense in the post game presser. I thought Dre looked okay and caused a number of deflections. But if you listen to Hurley, he has a long way to go on D.

Reaction Score
Hurley was not very complimentary of Jackson's defense in the post game presser. I thought Dre looked okay and caused a number of deflections. But if you listen to Hurley, he has a long way to go on D.
Some of his rotations were really bad, but he’ll figure it out. Keep playing him as much as possible.

Reaction Score

I think he is doing that because of how actually good he can be with even more work.. I thought he was ok if not good but does start occasionally from his guy because he probably got away with that in HS. But he can guard, Danny wants him to be premier and I would agree I think he could be just that!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom