Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation

Reaction Score
I also read it as Chief taking Andre to a game. Must have been the double use of the third person
The waiter asked me to take him to a game to see his new friend play. Sorry for the confusion. The waiter is from Montenegro but likes to date Albanian women.
I hope restaurant did well… Andre had a good time.. and fans who showed up also had a good time… it would be nice to have more of these events
We will.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Of course, why not? I have 4 tickets, he can have one for a game. He’s probably never been to a basketball game in U.S. but knows about some European players in NBA.
You’re the chief man. I mean man Chief.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Of course, why not? I have 4 tickets, he can have one for a game. He’s probably never been to a basketball game in U.S. but knows about some European players in NBA.
So he has to leave his Albanian girlfriend home?

Also, who is this I that you mentioned?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He was always my guy. And I obviously incorporated both his nickname and his uniform number “00” into my handle.
Want to buy a website? :cool:

Happy to hear the event went so well.

Reaction Score
So awesome to hear! AJ seems genuine and now we have proof. Did anyone ask him anything particular about the Boneyard? Always wondering if and how often the players peruse the yard and if the coaching staff has come to solely rely on Hey Adrien!’s scouting report.

Reaction Score
So awesome to hear! AJ seems genuine and now we have proof. Did anyone ask him anything particular about the Boneyard? Always wondering if and how often the players peruse the yard and if the coaching staff has come to solely rely on Hey Adrien!’s scouting report.
The only basketball I personally talked to him about is his improvement tightening up his game as evidenced by his assist/turnover ratio. Additionally, given his toolbox, how does he identify what team needs from him in a given game.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The owner told me he wanted everyone to have access despite financial circumstances. Ideally people will have a nice dinner (and their steaks are NYC quality) but if you just want to come to the bar, that’s great to.
Chief will be having a steak at the bar, but hopefully we will fill the dinning rooms too.

My wife and I sat right next to the only guy having steak at the bar. I now know who Chief is. Had I seen this post prior to the event I would have introduced myself.

My wife and I were talking to Ryan Boatright’s ex-girlfriend who is a Red Fox regular.

Reaction Score
My wife and I sat right next to the only guy having steak at the bar. I now know who Chief is. Had I seen this post prior to the event I would have introduced myself.

My wife and I were talking to Ryan Boatright’s ex-girlfriend who is a Red Fox regular.
E550B534-FE97-447D-B5E6-425A6A819BB6.jpeg

Reaction Score
So.. Chief.. Did Dre have as much fun as it appears he did?? Nice job laying the foundation for future NIL events with other guys..
Andre will always be our #1 guy. But, he gave us input who to add if we wanted to expand the universe.

Reaction Score
Chief I'm sure you will get a crowd if you schedule another event like that.
Good food, good drinks and friendly UCONN supporters.
Thank you, the owner said today either Red Fox Middletown or Cheshire. We are also working on a partnership with a Fortune 150 corporation - stayed tuned!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom