Change Ad Consent Andre Drummond on Beer diet | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond on Beer diet

-

pj

One Miller Lite per day is a half-assed beer diet. I would have expected better from a professional. Can't he afford a top-tier Beertritionist?

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
"He was drawn to Miller Lite because, well, that’s what his personal chef bought. "
Besides the point that learning it's Miller Lite derails this thread from a beer interest point, I'd like to know how a personal chef w/o discerning taste buds maintains employment.

Rico444

Strive for Five
Come on Andre, go do some research into doppelbocks and really lean into this thing.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, I cut red meat out, and the best way I can think to supplement the reduction in calories from that is... to drink some crummy 100-calorie beer. And with his size and profession, 100 calories is nothing

Eat a couple fig newtons or a glass of orange juice and you’re there, if you’re really so worried about missing calories

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
This is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, I cut red meat out, and the best way I can think to supplement the reduction in calories from that is... to drink some crummy 100-calorie beer. And with his size and profession, 100 calories is nothing

Eat a couple fig newtons or a glass of orange juice and you’re there, if you’re really so worried about missing calories
Yeah I thought the same thing. At least pour some strawberry lemonade in it.

Drummond is coming off his best season, averaging 17.3 points and 15.6 rebounds

That is the definition of a monster.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Have you had Yuengling Light? It tastes like Sprite, especially if you drink it warm.
I didn’t realize there was a light version of Yuengling.

If you wanna drink a light beer but are a beer snob and are too embarrassed get some Nite Lite by Night Shift Brewing. Tastes like a Natty brewed for Jesus himself.