and now, Singapore is channeling kc and the sunshine band. 'please don't go.' | The Boneyard

and now, Singapore is channeling kc and the sunshine band. 'please don't go.'

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
like iron mike sez, 'everybody has a plan, until I hit them.' in the past few months, Singapore banks have exploded with hong kong, and by extension, chinese capital running for its life and into dollars (something crazy like doubling in the space of a few weeks -- ya know, that pesky real world again). as reality sets in over there (heck, the phillipines just issued a statement sounding in 'china is a big problem for us, don't leave us Mr. President), with now japan, australia, india, uk, south korea, etc, etc, fundamentally changing their policies on cootie central, the hits on zhonguo just keep comin. like manegurl likes to say, 'after a while, everybody ends up sounding like you. too bad some miss it the first time, since either their health, or their wealth, would be better off for it.' one of her fun quotes aboot me that she playfully repeats - 'stuff who, where? stuff who, where?'

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
and since someone mentioned zuonguo, well '1, 2, 3, 4...' (last year, I noted that my plastic watering can is now made in Massachusetts, and a couple of days ago, I purchased some deer netting at the hardware store. you know, deer netting, the cheapest, most typical plastic thing that was only coming from china until like, yesterday. today? Tennessee! made from recyclables!) we ain't playin no more.
have sum, china!

no worries apologists, you and greta garble can be proud of this.

Reaction Score
I'm confused. Were democracies in Southeast Asia and the Pacific not relying on us to be a counterweight to China back when -- I don't know -- THEY DIDN'T DOUBT THAT WE WERE THEIR ALLIES?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
update may, 2022.
dollar index at decades highs.
barfcoin? 29k. gold? no where. this epic, decades long attitude on gold and inflation reversal is truly one of the biggest changes in post ww2 history. not sure what it means, but it is happening. on the udder hand, and mentioned previously in these pages, it could just be that the dollar is the new gold.
signed, 'just walkin around up in here, pickin up the loose change.'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom