And Now For Something Completely Different | The Boneyard

And Now For Something Completely Different

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Does every state have a town named Springfield? Seems like it. I'm very familiar with the one in Oregon. I think Ohio, Illinois, maybe Massachusetts.

Huh. US Board of Geographic Names claims 34 states have one.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Does every state have a town named Springfield? Seems like it. I'm very familiar with the one in Oregon. I think Ohio, Illinois, maybe Massachusetts.

I’m pretty sure Springfield is the most common city/town name in the US. I read that years ago, I’m not sure if it’s still true

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure Springfield is the most common city/town name in the US. I read that years ago, I’m not sure if it’s still true
That's why the Simpsons took place in Springfield. When they made the movie, they had a contest among all the Springfields to see which one would host the premiere. My nephew was at the premier in Springfield, VT.

When I saw the title of the thread, the first thing that went through my head was Toonces the Driving Cat from SNL years ago.

Reaction Score

Not Connecticut

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom