AmeriCup Trials Roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AmeriCup Trials Roster

Reaction Score
Care to expand on your point please?

Posters often arguing for only one side of an issue. Better balance only comes from reading more of the posts. Your message total tells me you've been around long enough to know that.

Reaction Score

The eight 2023 USA Women’s AmeriCup Team members are Lauren Betts, Rickea Jackson, Raven Johnson, Rayah Marshall, Charisma Osborne, Laila Phelia, Angel Reese and Jewel Spear.

Five finalists have been invited back to compete at trials at the end of June for the final team:
The finalists are Janiah Barker, Makira Cook, Abbey Hsu, Chance Gray and Aneesah Morrow

Reaction Score
Laila Phelia making the team is not a surprise to me, I watched a lot of big10 games. She's really good. Don't be surprised when she breaks out next year she will be in that portal hunting lol

Kinda surprised Aneesah Morrow didn't make the first 8 but I think she will be on the team

Reaction Score
Laila Phelia making the team is not a surprise to me, I watched a lot of big10 games. She's really good. Don't be surprised when she breaks out next year she will be in that portal hunting lol

Kinda surprised Aneesah Morrow didn't make the first 8 but I think she will be on the team
I’m not sure Morrow will make it. I’m assuming they are reserving most of those last 5 slots for the girls currently trying out for the 3 on 3 team who would be available for World Cup trials. I don’t see Morrow beating out Cameron Brink for a spot.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure Morrow will make it. I’m assuming they are reserving most of those last 5 slots for the girls currently trying out for the 3 on 3 team who would be available for World Cup trials. I don’t see Morrow beating out Cameron Brink for a spot.
Interesting so they can switch Brink over to the ameriCup? I did not know that. Only 4 spots left

Reaction Score
Interesting so they can switch Brink over to the ameriCup? I did not know that. Only 4 spots left
I believe the 3 on 3 competition is end of May-Early june. The American Cup trials are end of June with competition in early July. I believe that they’ll allow players who couldn’t make this trials because they were competing for the 3 on 3 team at the same time to compete for a spot for the Americup games but since 3 on 3 would be over by then. They said specially in the announcement they might add more finalists before the final trials. Not sure if someone like Brink would be interested, but I don’t se why not either.

Reaction Score
Posters often arguing for only one side of an issue. Better balance only comes from reading more of the posts. Your message total tells me you've been around long enough to know that.

And if I have to make more posts to help provide that balance, so be it. It's an unfair narrative against Aaliyah when she had both a productive off-season along with her season with UConn.

Reaction Score

I think they’re holding a spot for Brink. The last 3 spots probably will come down to another PG, W, and Forward. Likely between Morrow, Barker, and Hsu for the last W/F spot, if Brink is indeed going to be on the roster. I think Barker would give them a ton of versatility though imo.

Reaction Score
I believe the 3 on 3 competition is end of May-Early june. The American Cup trials are end of June with competition in early July. I believe that they’ll allow players who couldn’t make this trials because they were competing for the 3 on 3 team at the same time to compete for a spot for the Americup games but since 3 on 3 would be over by then. They said specially in the announcement they might add more finalists before the final trials. Not sure if someone like Brink would be interested, but I don’t se why not either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom