Americans Abroad | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Americans Abroad

Reaction Score
A couple things. One, I don't think (and there are ratings to support) 2Bund is better than MLS. One rating that had all the leagues, had MLS at 15. 2Bund at 37.

And secondly, according to your article Green is playing the 8. Not what Arriola plays. But yes, I'd much rather see Pulisic and Weah on the wings. We'll what we get here next week.

Even in his current role as an 8 he is better than Arriola in the wings.

In MLS Green would be a total standout. This just illustrates the goofy bias that these clowns have.

Reaction Score
A couple things. One, I don't think (and there are ratings to support) 2Bund is better than MLS. One rating that had all the leagues, had MLS at 15. 2Bund at 37.

And secondly, according to your article Green is playing the 8. Not what Arriola plays. But yes, I'd much rather see Pulisic and Weah on the wings. We'll what we get here next week.

Oh and whose ratings are these? MLS isn’t even the best league in North America. The top end of the 2 Bundesliga would shred MLS. Have you seen MLS defenses!?

Reaction Score
Oh and whose ratings are these? MLS isn’t even the best league in North America. The top end of the 2 Bundesliga would shred MLS. Have you seen MLS defenses!?
Yeah, I would guess 2BDL is a top 15 league; I've watched enough matches here to feel comfortable saying that.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Oh and whose ratings are these? MLS isn’t even the best league in North America.
Kick Algorithm. And yes they have Liga MX at 10, ahead of MLS.

The top end of the 2 Bundesliga would shred MLS. Have you seen MLS defenses!?
I believe they take the whole league into account though.

And if you're only looking at the top end, the top end of MLS just beat the top end of Liga MX.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Even in his current role as an 8 he is better than Arriola in the wings.

In MLS Green would be a total standout. This just illustrates the goofy bias that these clowns have.
Kinda like Boyd did, huh?

Reaction Score
Yeah, I would guess 2BDL is a top 15 league; I've watched enough matches here to feel comfortable saying that.

I’ve been to some too. Granted it hasn’t been since 2012 but 2 Bundesliga was better then than MLS is now. And MLS has improved quite a bit since 2013 which is when I came back to the US and started paying attention to it again.

There are bench players in Euro second division clubs that sign DP or TAM level contracts. It’s still a better level.

MLS might not even be Top 20 yet.

Reaction Score
Kick Algorithm. And yes they have Liga MX at 10, ahead of MLS.

I believe they take the whole league into account though.

And if you're only looking at the top end, the top end of MLS just beat the top end of Liga MX.

The Campeones Cup isn’t as meaningful as the Champions League and MLS still gets beaten down in that competition.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Green is clearly more talented than Boyd. Not a good comparison on your part.
Both came from 2Bund.

And comparing a player playing the 8 with a winger isn't a very good comparison on your part.

Reaction Score
Both came from 2Bund.

And comparing a player playing the 8 with a winger isn't a very good comparison on your part.

I already explained this to you.

Even if he still played on the wing he would be better that doofus Arriola.

Reaction Score

Calling athletes words like doofus because they don't play in Europe makes you look really smart and sophisticated. I would urge you to keep doing it.

Reaction Score
Calling athletes words like doofus because they don't play in Europe makes you look really smart and sophisticated. I would urge you to keep doing it.

At least he tries REALLY HARD. What a plucky American.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
At least he tries REALLY HARD. What a plucky American.
Had we players who tried REALLY HARD, we'd most likely have been in the last WC.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well you have to understand, Zoo has trouble making coherent arguments, so he has to resort to other things.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

So you are FOR playing Adams at FB.

Reaction Score
Well you have to understand, Zoo has trouble making coherent arguments, so he has to resort to other things.

Get some soccer knowledge and come back and speak to me. Your dumb Kick Rankings had the Championship behind MLS for crying out loud. The Championship has spent $5B on player wages in the past 3 seasons. MLS hasn’t even approached that figure in its existence.

Reaction Score
Berhalter called in Dest and Pomykal for the September friendlies, really happy about that. We need to cap tie/show we will cap tie Dest before the Dutch inevitably do.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Get some soccer knowledge and come back and speak to me.
I'm already light years ahead of you on that front. I don't think getting any more would make a difference.

Your dumb Kick Rankings had the Championship behind MLS for crying out loud. The Championship has spent $5B on player wages in the past 3 seasons. MLS hasn’t even approached that figure in its existence.
Oh, good idea, let's rank them on how much money they spend. I guess that means in your world, ManU is the best team in the EPL.

Brilliant, you're just a real smart one aren't you??

1348263.jpg

Reaction Score
Then why are you advocating for playing Green out of position????

You are implying Adams ISN'T better than any RB we have????
Not remotely his best position. Also we are pretty strong at RB with Yedlin, Cannon and Dest now anyways.

Reaction Score
Then why are you advocating for playing Green out of position????

You are implying Adams ISN'T better than any RB we have????

You’re so fricking stupid. He’s light years ahead of any #6 we have. And that’s a far greater need given who else we have at RB.

When you’re done cupping Don Garber’s nutsack you should pick up a book on soccer because you knowledge and opinions are pretty antiquated.

Reaction Score
I'm already light years ahead of you on that front. I don't think getting any more would make a difference.

Oh, good idea, let's rank them on how much money they spend. I guess that means in your world, ManU is the best team in the EPL.

Brilliant, you're just a real smart one aren't you??

1348263.jpg

Yeah. The market is so inefficient that the Championship is worse even though it spends more in three years than MLS has ever spent.

You don’t compute.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom