Alterique Gilbert lost potential | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Alterique Gilbert lost potential

Reaction Score
Could AG have been a Ricky Moore type of player if he had a better surrounding cast? Moore, also from the state of GA, had shoulder problems throughout high school and injured it again as a freshman. He wasn't asked to do too much and had Doron as a senior PG when he was a frosh and eventually got his ring.

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Again with the divorce stuff. Jesus, everyone, stop.

If no one gets injured, Danny Hurley is our coach today.

Do you recall hearing anything about that NCAA kerfuffle Ollie got us into?

Sure, that was some serious stuff, weren't we banned? errr sanctioned? I know I know, Ollie didn't promote an atmosphere of compliance. That's some serious stuff there, think every NCAA coach ever looked at was guilty of that.

If we didn't suck, Ollie would be our coach.

And you're way too excitable, chill

As for the divorce, something seemed to change him, so yes I'm speculating his divorce may have had something to do with it

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sure, that was some serious stuff, weren't we banned? errr sanctioned? I know I know, Ollie didn't promote an atmosphere of compliance. That's some serious stuff there, think every NCAA coach ever looked at was guilty of that.

If we didn't suck, Ollie would be our coach.

And you're way too excitable, chill

As for the divorce, something seemed to change him, so yes I'm speculating his divorce may have had something to do with it

The divorce changed him...

If you don’t want to get divorced, my advice is to stop dating.

And Ollie was banned from college basketball with a three-year show cause and UConn got two years of probation.

Aside from that, you nailed it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom