Allie Ziebell commits to UConn!! (Merged thread) | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebell commits to UConn!! (Merged thread)

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
What was her recruiting ranking ?
81104A80-D591-4044-8147-D27DE483762A.jpeg

Reaction Score
They may have to give Shade and Ziebell their own set of keys to the gym.......:)

Rockets coach Andy Braunel raves at what it is like to have a player like Ziebell, who has made 32 of 65 3-pointers (49 percent), makes 84 percent of her free throws and is 56 percent from the field. Ziebell. 5 foot 11, is second in the state in scoring at 28.1 points per game, but the super sophomore is not worried about points. Watch her play and even though she can score, she's a willing passer.

"It's just whatever it is to win, it's whatever my team needs," she said. "If it's defense, rebounds, whatever it is. I want to do that so we can be successful."

Like many star athletes, hard work is a big reason Ziebell is ranked where she is. However, her work ethic might be next level.

"A lot of programs do a 10,000-shot club (during the summer), something like that," Braunel said. "That wasn't enough for her. She did 100,000 shots multiple summers in a row. That's Allie, she's always put the time in.

Her success has not come by accident.

"I love going to the gym, I go every day," she said. "I wasn't always known as a shooter, so I shot a 1,000 shots every day just throughout quarantine. I just love going to the gym, it's what I do."

Reaction Score
Allie’s last name is Ze-BELL, apparently
It's possible. But a Google search for Allie Zebell is a complete blank. Or did you mean pronounced as Ze-bell ?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard young lady. Now that this is settled I hope UConn is coming on Strong. However, Ziebell's shot looks a lot like Caroline's. In fact a lot of her game looks like Caroline's.

Reaction Score
Now that this is settle I hope UConn is coming on Strong. However, Ziebell's shot looks a lot like Caroline's. In fact a lot of her game looks like Caroline's.
You mean like basketball?

Reaction Score
Now that this is settle I hope UConn is coming on Strong. However, Ziebell's shot looks a lot like Caroline's. In fact a lot of her game looks like Caroline's.
After coming on Strong, there's only one more box to Tac off.
Ziebell is a little shorter but quicker than Caroline. But their games are similar. As were their rankings, if I remember correctly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom