Allie Ziebell commits to UConn!! (Merged thread) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebell commits to UConn!! (Merged thread)

Reaction Score
Not to be a party pooper, but this great news occurred on December 3rd.
Yeah, this seems like old news. Oddly, however, ESPN's recruiting page still hasn't recognized this.

Reaction Score
Apparently, Allie was recovering from an injury in sympathy with her chosen team and just got healthy enough to finalize her choice.........;):(:rolleyes:

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Yeah, I apologize...I must have been in a time warp and missed this. I guess it is better late than never.

Reaction Score
Allie seems to be somewhere between Lou Senchal and Fudd. Both GREAT shooters. Allie might be the best shooter in her class.

Reaction Score
My mom will be 96 this January. So have hope and enjoy the ride.
Former Connecticut guy here in Florida .... my lady is presently taking care of her 96 year old Mom whose living in Greenwich and is still an ardent UConn women's basketball fan ... she actually follows the UConn men as well .... basketball in Storrs has kept a lot of elderly Connecticut citizens as well as old timers from other parts of the country alive and well and tuned into some historically great basketball ....

Reaction Score
Where are all those posters three or four years ago saying Geno is no longer a premier recruiter and thus he should consider retiring?
I wasn't one of them but lets not throw stones .... we all make mistakes and lets just enjoy the ride, shall we????

Reaction Score
No one is quick compared to MoJeff. Paige is very quick for a guard, which shows both in her stellar defense and also in her ability to get a shot off against any defense at any time.
Paige's quickness is in her thinking, and anticipation of what is going to happen plus the speed on the ball as she instantaneously "flips the ball' in traffic to whip past the defenders before they can react. It really helps that her teammates are running at full speed, and do not slow down or stop just as PB lets go of the ball....

MoJeff's physical quickness is almost unmeasureable, and unbelieveable at times...

Have to run MoJeff's plays backwards (farther than most plays so your eyeball can anticipate what she does) and run the video forward in slow motion multiple times to try to capture it.

Reaction Score

Quite the game. back and forth, forth and back, two pointers for Rainey
three pointers for Allie. O.T. , Baby and then .. make your foul shots and
the final buzzer beater shot. Two good teams, this was not just two superstars
slugging it out. I enjoyed it. Z

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members