Allie Ziebell commits to UConn!! (Merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebell commits to UConn!! (Merged thread)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did Allie have a top 5?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Dear Santa, my three UConn wishes for 2024:

1) Sara Strong
2) Adhel Tac
3) Juste Jocyte

Thank you.

PS. Could you have these guys spell my name correctly in their next letter? My name is JordyG, not Defendant.

Thanks again.

Reaction Score
Well, I am pleased to report that the mourning has begun over at Muffet's Bench ... a little bit. There will be more I'm thinking.
I hate to say it but Ziebell does look and play like she could be another Mabrey sister but you can tell she's not because she doesn't seem to complain to refs or flop after the slightest contact.........:rolleyes:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
"Allie is a special player and a special person," Neenah girls basketball coach Andy Braunel said Saturday. "Amazingly hard worker with one of the best work ethics I’ve ever been around. She is unselfish and always looks to get her teammates involved. Love the evolution of her game. She's always been a scorer, but her defense has made some major strides. She went from a kid that we had to be careful with her defensive matchup to a player that we now usually put on the other team's best player.

"The points make the headlines, but it only speaks to part of her game. She’s dishing out almost seven assists per game and grabs nine rebounds a game. She is the most complete player I’ve ever witnessed at the high school level."

Reaction Score
All of the top rated BB players committing to Uconn is wonderful news and I love it. My inner concern has nothing to do with the players committing to Uconn. My concern is I'm 89 and I don't know if I will be around to watch these marvelous players that will be playing in 2024 and beyond. I have spent my whole life in keeping in shape and the Lord has blessed me this far. I work 6 days a week at my Muffler Shop and love NO sport more than I love Uconn BB. I really hope I will be around in 24,25,26. My driver's license is good till 2027. Hopefully that is a sign. GO HUSKIES!!!!!
We'll do our best to bring you along with us, Next 12. Your enthusiasm is always top shelf. Take good care of yourself and hopefully by '27, Geno will still be coaching and the Huskies will have added three or four more titles!

Reaction Score
"Allie is a special player and a special person," Neenah girls basketball coach Andy Braunel said Saturday. "Amazingly hard worker with one of the best work ethics I’ve ever been around. She is unselfish and always looks to get her teammates involved. Love the evolution of her game. She's always been a scorer, but her defense has made some major strides. She went from a kid that we had to be careful with her defensive matchup to a player that we now usually put on the other team's best player.

"The points make the headlines, but it only speaks to part of her game. She’s dishing out almost seven assists per game and grabs nine rebounds a game. She is the most complete player I’ve ever witnessed at the high school level."

Who else got goosebumps? Lol

Reaction Score

UConn women start building toward 2024 with commitment of 5-star guard Allie Ziebell

The UConn women’s basketball team got its first verbal commitment for its 2024 class on Saturday.

Five-star guard Allie Ziebell, the No. 5 ranked player in the class nationally, announced her pledge to the Huskies on Twitter.

The 5-foot-10 Ziebell attends Neenah High School in Neenah, Wisconsin. She took an unofficial visit to Storrs during First Night back in October.

So glad to get this young lady! She was one of my top three “wants” for this class! She is an outstanding player, one of, if not the best, shooters in this class, a tireless worker who is constantly in the gym, and just a winner! Now, let’s add Sarah Strong and Adhel Tac and we’ll really be cooking with gas!

Reaction Score
All of the top rated BB players committing to Uconn is wonderful news and I love it. My inner concern has nothing to do with the players committing to Uconn. My concern is I'm 89 and I don't know if I will be around to watch these marvelous players that will be playing in 2024 and beyond. I have spent my whole life in keeping in shape and the Lord has blessed me this far. I work 6 days a week at my Muffler Shop and love NO sport more than I love Uconn BB. I really hope I will be around in 24,25,26. My driver's license is good till 2027. Hopefully that is a sign. GO HUSKIES!!!!!
Here’s hoping you’re going to need a new license in order to drive to UConn’s 20th consecutive Final Four! (And beyond!) Wishing you good health, happiness, and all the best!

Reaction Score
We'll do our best to bring you along with us, Next 12. Your enthusiasm is always top shelf. Take good care of yourself and hopefully by '27, Geno will still be coaching and the Huskies will have added three or four more titles!
Thank you for post. You were generous to me in your post. I have been very appreciative of the knowledge that almost all the posters have about Uconn and BB in general. It's been a treat for me to read all the posts and the humor in a lot of them. I never knew about the Bone Yard until I got mesmerized by Uconn's winning ways of playing BB. To me, the women play the game the way it was meant to be played,not some 7 foot bohemus slam dunking for attention. Uconn women has perfected the game of BB. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Here’s hoping you’re going to need a new license in order to drive to UConn’s 20th consecutive Final Four! (And beyond!) Wishing you good health, happiness, and all the best!
Thank you for your post. Believe me when I say I really hope I will need a new drivers license in 27. And with our future players committed I do believe it will be 20 FF's in a row, another Uconn record that will never be broken. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
My mom will be 96 this January. So have hope and enjoy the ride.

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard young lady. Now that this is settled I hope UConn is coming on Strong. However, Ziebell's shot looks a lot like Caroline's. In fact a lot of her game looks like Caroline's.
EXCEPT for Caroline's injury, I'd be happy if she replicated everything Caroline. Caroline, has little fear in any game, seems to thrive on that last second needed shot even as a freshman. (Lou did ok there too).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom