Alford to Nevada | The Boneyard

Alford to Nevada

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He'll do fine in a smaller conference where is doesn't have to produce like UCLA or other Power 5 conferences

Reaction Score
Yeah, this is not a bad hire. Maybe he can get baby shaq and some of the other UCLA recruits to come to Reno?

Mick + Shaq is hilarious. I forgot Shaq's kid is at UCLA since he was out all year. He is losing their 2 best players to the draft in Hands and Wilkes but UCLA is still loaded. They will have 4 or 5 top 100 kids in their front court alone depending on Moses Brown's decision. He is going to have 2x as many top 100 kids on his team next year than he had throughout his entire tenure at Cinci.

Reaction Score
Mick + Shaq is hilarious. I forgot Shaq's kid is at UCLA since he was out all year. He is losing their 2 best players to the draft in Hands and Wilkes but UCLA is still loaded. They will have 4 or 5 top 100 kids in their front court alone depending on Moses Brown's decision. He is going to have 2x as many top 100 kids on his team next year than he had throughout his entire tenure at Cinci.
Recruiting and coaching top players are the biggest question marks with Cronin as we know he develops players and is a good coach. Do you think top players are going to put up with the tryout nonsense Cronin pulled at the end of this season?

I think he will do well the first couple of years, but his act will wear thin if he doesn’t change his ways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom