AJAX had 2 points 1 board 1 assist and still had such a positive impact on the game | The Boneyard

AJAX had 2 points 1 board 1 assist and still had such a positive impact on the game

Reaction Score
He’ll have to shoot if he really wants more points. My advice? Just hoist some up!

Possibly, looks like his big time contributions will start coming in next year, not that I’d be upset if I’m wrong there tho

Reaction Score
He really didn’t log many game reps before his injury. So his season sort of started in February. He’s only a month or so in and we’ve seen the beast Sanogo has become. Andre will have a huge sophomore season.

Reaction Score
The good thing is his form isnt horrible and is actually pretty good at the line. Im giving him a pass this year with all thats going on and the injury hes had a rough development period. I do believe though that he is going to be very, very good and will likely not be here 4 years. Like i said with Cole he needs time.

Reaction Score
He’ll have to shoot if he really wants more points. My advice? Just hoist some up!
He handles okay, so why shouldn't drive to the basket and draw fouls? He is tall enough to elevate when he gets close to the basket and to get off a shot which may lead to his getting fouled.

Not so sure if she just hoist up shots from the outside yet. Eventually, he may become like Whaley and make some.

Reaction Score
AJAX had 2 points 1 board 1 assist and still had such a positive impact on the game, imagine once he starts putting up more numbers.
His pinpoint passes to teammates keeps the offense flowing, and his long arms disrupt the other team's offense, so not he needs to score more.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Don't forget Jackson was coming off an offseason knee injury... combined with COVID shutdowns means his preseason was literally nonexistent.

Then he had the broken wrist.

He's only played 8 or 9 games with more than double-digit minutes.

The athleticism, physical tools, and high basketball IQ are evident.

Right now he's smart enough to know how he can positively impact the game without forcing anything offensively. His passing is really beneficial. When he's locked in and not getting called for bogus fouls, he's a game changer defensively.

Once he gets some more experience and a solid offseason, it will all come together for him and he's going to explode next year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't remember a Husky that truly impacts a game this much more than his stats would indicate. He could literally be one of the most impactful guys on the court without scoring a single point. Great to have a guy who stacks the deck in our favor.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I giggled when Jim Jackson said he has good form on his three ball. Love the kid, but clearly Jim Jackson only saw his free throws.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I get the feeling he's not ok with much contact if he goes to the rim, so he bails out. i doubt that'll be the case a year from now.

Reaction Score
He handles okay, so why shouldn't drive to the basket and draw fouls? He is tall enough to elevate when he gets close to the basket and to get off a shot which may lead to his getting fouled.

Not so sure if she just hoist up shots from the outside yet. Eventually, he may become like Whaley and make some.
It’s hard to get to the basket when your defenders play off because they don’t have to respect the shot. I expect Hurley will have him in the gym all summer taking shots and see no reason he shouldn’t be a respectable shooter based on his free throw form.

Reaction Score
AJax - right from the beginning of the game was super involved even from the bench - standing screaming yelling - just all sorts of fired up. Looks like a leader to me. At the first TV timeout, Danny was talking with the other coaches before addressing the team and AJax was sitting in Danny's spot in the huddle talking up the starters who were seated waiting for Danny come over - Ajax looked like he was the coach for 15-20 seconds. Love the kid.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Superstar talent with role player intangibles. Really hoping this kid has a big summer because when he can start putting the ball in the hoop, sky is the limit.

Reaction Score
He's making an impact in ways other than scoring to stay on the floor-Exactly what his coach is looking for him to do. His FT shooting %'s should tell you all you need to know about his ability to put the ball in the hole.

We don't need him to be the scorer he was in HS this year. It's Bouk's year this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom