Adamec on Anna Makurat | The Boneyard

Adamec on Anna Makurat

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Makurat was then asked if the Huskies have done defensive drills during their summer workouts.
“No,” she said with a laugh. “I’m going to work hard to be a better defender.”

But as was once said about three-time All-American Svetlana Abrosimova two decades ago, she didn’t travel 4,000 miles here to play defense.

“I think I’m a pretty good shooter and I think I have good court vision,” Makurat said. “I want to compete.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

“I think I’m a pretty good shooter and I think I have good court vision. I want to compete." ~ Anna Makurat.

"Sweet" music to our ears. :) I wonder if she has any former teammates that would be interested in joining her in Storrs before she graduates. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
“I think I’m a pretty good shooter and I think I have good court vision. I want to compete." ~ Anna Makurat.

"Sweet" music to our ears. :) I wonder if she has any former teammates that would be interested in joining her in Storrs before she graduates. :rolleyes:
Along with native talent Geno looks for confidence (Ania has it) and the ability to score (Ania has that too) Defense, regardless of your origin Geno will teach HIS DEFENSE and Ania wants to learn...
I won't anoint her Svetlana just yet but (except for nationality) she has some of Sveta's traits. We shall see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom