Adamec: Freshman Williams continues to work way back | The Boneyard

Adamec: Freshman Williams continues to work way back

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Gabby close to being fully cleared: http://snyuconn.com/uconn/freshman-williams-continues-to-work-way-back/

“I’m coming to an end with my recovery process but I’m still going to be doing rehab, that’s on-going until January,” Williams said. “We have things to do to make sure that everything is protected and that everything is OK. That’s just precautionary. As far as getting cleared, that should happen anytime now.”

Every time I looked over, Rosemary was on her knees with her fingers crossed holding a lucky rabbit’s foot or something,” Auriemma said with a laugh. “But I kept saying, ‘What do you think?’ She kept saying, ‘Hey, she looks great.’ She says she feels great. She worked really hard. She got tired, like you would expect. Her conditioning is going to get better and better, but she looks great.”

“I’ve done a lot of work on my shooting. I’ve always been one that would just drive to the basket and score underneath. Here, I have to be a better shooter. Also, my post game is something that I’ve never really worked on before I got here and I like the way it’s developing on the block with my back to the basket.”

Reaction Score
Certainly sounds very encouraging about a courageous young woman. Very impressive to be expanding your game while still rehabbing.

Reaction Score
This season, I've actually been spending most of my "wish for the best" brownie points on Gabby. Obviously I want Tuck and everyone else to stay healthy as well, but I think they have a lower average chance of problems than Gabby, whose knee is a big question mark for now.

Almost has a mini-Kiah look to her from some angles, doesn't she? :D

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
225x400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics