ACC announces 10/28 Boston College Game Time/TV (Noon on ACCN) | The Boneyard

ACC announces 10/28 Boston College Game Time/TV (Noon on ACCN)

Reaction Score
Anyone know if there is a designated UConn bar or meet up before the game? Tailgating passes are $400 so it looks like me and my game crew will be taking the Green Line in.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Anyone know if there is a designated UConn bar or meet up before the game? Tailgating passes are $400 so it looks like me and my game crew will be taking the Green Line in.
I'm going to the UCONN tailgate at BC. $15 per person with cash bar. The link is in the twitter post above. Take the Green line (or walk, which is probably faster) to BC and get ready to go nuts.

Reaction Score
To be honest, beating BC would change the entire season for most of the fan base, myself included. I hope we tear them apart!
You think we have a realistic shot? I’m so confused by them. They come within 2 or beating FSU but beat out HC by the same amount.

Reaction Score
You think we have a realistic shot? I’m so confused by them. They come within 2 or beating FSU but beat out HC by the same amount.

Given how the huskies have played the last couple weeks, yes. FSU was on a classic look ahead spot to their game at Clemson the following week and took their foot off the gas late after going up 21.

The key will be containing the BC QB who does a lot of damage with his legs, which as we’ve seen, has been something the huskies have struggled with this season.

Reaction Score
No one cares about Mojo? The BC game will matter much more if we beat USF on Saturday. How about we don't look ahead by examining how other schools (FSU in this case) looked ahead. Sheesh.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
No one cares about Mojo? The BC game will matter much more if we beat USF on Saturday. How about we don't look ahead by examining how other schools (FSU in this case) looked ahead. Sheesh.

It's not looking ahead. Sheesh. It's making a statement that regardless of our record, a win against BC would mean a lot to this fan base. Sheesh. And I said it on a thread entirely devoted to that game. Sheesh...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Given how the huskies have played the last couple weeks, yes. FSU was on a classic look ahead spot to their game at Clemson the following week and took their foot off the gas late after going up 21.

The key will be containing the BC QB who does a lot of damage with his legs, which as we’ve seen, has been something the huskies have struggled with this seasons isNo one cares about Mojo? The BC game will matter much more if we beat USF on Saturday. How about we don't look ahead by examining how other schools (FSU in this case) looked ahead. Sheesh.
It's not looking ahead. Sheesh. It's making a statement that regardless of our record, a win against BC would mean a lot to this fan base. Sheesh. And I said it on a thread entirely devoted to that game. Sheesh...

This is a tough one to call. We have posters definitely looking ahead but part of trap games is not acknowledging you are looking ahead when you are looking ahead. So being self-aware negates part of this.

Overall??

Ill Allow It GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom