ACC 2020 Schedule: 10+1? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

ACC 2020 Schedule: 10+1?

C

Chief00

The reality is to most 20 year olds, testing positive is medically not a big deal, many feel fine like normal.
Chief is predicting this will be used in recruiting for years to come. Are you going a school likely to cancel your season when they hit a speed bump or one that is committed to football?

Reaction Score
The reality is to most 20 year olds, testing positive is medically not a big deal, many feel fine like normal.
Chief is predicting this will be used in recruiting for years to come. Are you going a school likely to cancel your season when they hit a speed bump or one that is committed to football?
Totally agree. I expect Ohio State, Michigan, USC, etc to have their recruiting fall off a cliff as athletes realize those schools are not committed to football. Hope they can even field a team in the future.

Reaction Score
Are kids living off-campus required to stay til Thanksgiving? Back in the day, Thursday was party night as lots of kids would go home on weekends, many had jobs. Still the case? Friday a lightly scheduled class day?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Everyone is touching the stove to find out its hot. :rolleyes:

I'd say they're touching the stove to see if the resulting burn and scar allows them to touch hot stove again in the future with less pain.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Or we see the opposite and those schools all have outbreaks and the athletes have long lasting impacts. These impacts cause them to no longer be able to play the sport they love or function like an early 20 year old because physically they haven't, and may not fully, recover. I'm not going the death route because the percentages are low but the long term effects are becoming more and more documented.

Those schools who halted the season can point to those conferences who played and say that unlike those schools, they took their athletes health and safety into account and they are able to play this season and beyond as healthy athletes because of it.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Meanwhile at UVA the slight softer spin I would have expected from Edsall

Reaction Score
You know, chief, usually I like your posts. But your position on this is pretty much wrong. This virus is unpredictable and very contagious. And we are finding that it has long term consequences that can actually be worse for those who have less severe inItaly’s reactions. And that’s not even considering possible spread outside football programs.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You know, chief, usually I like your posts. But your position on this is pretty much wrong. This virus is unpredictable and very contagious. And we are finding that it has long term consequences that can actually be worse for those who have less severe inItaly’s reactions. And that’s not even considering possible spread outside football programs.

I'd suggest having a long term consequence due to a less severe reaction is better than those who had severe reactions short-term and died.

Reaction Score

what percentage of football players would you consider obese and at risk for complications? Your take on this is embarrasing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom