About those wonderful song threads . . . | The Boneyard

About those wonderful song threads . . .

JS

Reaction Score
2nd, you'd think the mods would love these things. Plenty of traffic for their ads and little to no moderation needed. Who's arguing in these threads??????
Personally, I do like them and have participated a number of times.

Would point out, BTW, that the older ones are now moved to the Off-Topic Archive, with a permanent re-direct from this board. You'll find them there all together.

People can still post in them, but they don't get bumped here so as to overwhelm the front page.

Your other points are also well taken.

Have no personal interest in the financial side, but the ads help defray costs of maintaining an extensive array of boards.

And I like a healthy volume of site traffic all year round simply for what it brings to the board.

Finally, the song threads do recall one of my favorites -- Summertime and the Modding is Easy . . .

But if you're bored you and I can always start (continue?) a fight with each other. I pick the weapons.

And my choice is that you don't get any.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Personally, I do like them and have participated a number of times.
I had heard some Mod(s) weren't so fond of them.

Would point out, BTW, that the older ones are now moved to the Off-Topic Archive, with a permanent re-direct from this board. You'll find them there all together.
People can still post in them, but they don't get bumped here so as to overwhelm the front page.
Not a bad idea, after a few days, they kind of run their course.

Your other points are also well taken.
I get lucky every once in awhile.

But if you're bored you and I can always start (continue?) a fight with each other. I pick the weapons.

And my choice is that you don't get any.
I'm sure there are many people who would say I come to most fights/arguments "unarmed". :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I actually like them during the season, in a dead time like now there are just too many at a time. I would respond more but it gets frustrating when the links always do not work.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I assume JS is an abbreviated name.....

How about Songs with abbreviations :cool:

Micheal Jackson .... PYT (Pretty Young Thing)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
too many for me... and about every damn thing. pencils, vegetables, wire, cups...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Nah... there may be some juicy transfer news in them. I even watch every video cause you never know if Stewie may show up in one

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom