A very Likable Squad | The Boneyard

A very Likable Squad

Reaction Score
This team is full of kids who are easy to like and root for. I mean who doesn't like Sanogo, Tyrese Martin, Isaiah Whaley, Bouk, Akok, etc. ? The only scholarship player I can't say I have enjoyed watch play is Richie Springs and that's simply due to a lack of playing time. I love this team no matter what the outcome. UConn basketball is fun again.

Reaction Score
This team is full of kids who are easy to like and root for. I mean who doesn't like Sanogo, Tyrese Martin, Isaiah Whaley, Bouk, Akok, etc. ? The only scholarship player I can't say I have enjoyed watch play is Richie Springs and that's simply due to a lack of playing time. I love this team no matter what the outcome. UConn basketball is fun again.
He gets buried here, but you gotta love Brendan Adams too.

Very endearing player thanks to his hustle, passion and leadership.

Reaction Score
Totally agree.

Reaction Score
Classic case of someone who should be a 10 minute role player guy who is being asked to go beyond that. He does play very hard.
Exactly. Adams is perfect for that change-of-pace 4th guard that comes on for 10 minutes (a few at a time), punches the other team in the mouth, hits a triple, and puts them on their heels before Bouk (and ideally, Cole) go back in for the kill.

Reaction Score
At many times I see a lot of Christian Vital in Brendan Adams. He can play with strength, speed, and finesse but his shot hasn’t shown consistency over the whole game. Still, he’s always hustling so I give the guy credit for that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
At many times I see a lot of Christian Vital in Brendan Adams. He can play with strength, speed, and finesse but his shot hasn’t shown consistency over the whole game. Still, he’s always hustling so I give the guy credit for that.
If only he could stop turning his head on defense

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Wish I could say the same thing about the Boneyard. This place has devolved into a craphole.
Is this a trick post to shift the thread from its positive intent and tone?

I like this team.
I like this thread.
I like The Boneyard.
Of course, not all of the time.
When I don't like it, I stay away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members