A Leader's Vision | The Boneyard

A Leader's Vision

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Evina is the Mother Hen, but I have felt for a while now that Paige is the leader of this team. I saw something at the end of the South Carolina game that confirmed it for me. Ono tossed away the all as the horn sounded and team members started moving up court and halted to celebrate midcourt. Paige just kept on going and went to huddle with the reserves. That is so classy and bespeaks the thoughtfulness of a leader.

Reaction Score
You only have to listen to the other players, especially the freshman, talk about Evina to see how vital she is and her role. Take the article today about her getting everyone individualised personalised Valentine’s Day gifts to make being away from home a bit easier, and I think she and ONO did something for the team at Christmas too?
Paige describes Evina as the heart and soul and has said on a few occasions that she’s one of the best people she’s ever been around. Whether she stays beyond this year or not her impact on this freshman group has been huge.

Reaction Score
Paige has been the best player on this team without a doubt. But Evina brings that heart and leadership that makes her my favorite player on the team. Just watching how she carries herself is so impressive. She is the calm that steadies them and the voice that speaks for them. I hope she stays for another year and is fully healed up so she can show what a great player she is too.

Reaction Score
It's pretty simple. Off the court, the upperclassmen, Evina and Liv are the leaders.
On the court, it's Paige.

Reaction Score
2 leaders are fine with me. Take some of the responsibility off of Liv and CW so they can focus on their own games.
This might be true. Both Liv and CW were thrust into a leadership roles based on their being upperclassmen, not necessarily because they had those natural traits. Maybe removing that burden from them does help them just play their game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom