#9 Mississippi St vs #8 Louisiana St - 3/04/21 | The Boneyard

#9 Mississippi St vs #8 Louisiana St - 3/04/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
MSU's first game since Jackson and Mingo-Young were benched for almost 3 quarters. First game since the SEC coaches voted that Jackson and Carter aren't among the top 20 players in the league. First game since a truly embarrassing home court loss. Generally speaking I'm an optimist, but it is hard to imagine that we will see an energized, inspired and motivated MSU team in an early morning game. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised, or at the very least maybe LSU will be even less inspired and MSU can get the win.

Reaction Score
If this team shows the same lack of effort today as against MO they will lose. Maybe it could be a blessing in disguise to miss the tournament and just mercifully end this year.

I for sure want MSU to win and they certainly have the talent to do so but I'm not convinced the team is concerned about winning anymore.

Reaction Score
Both these teams look lost offensively. Turnovers on turnovers.

Reaction Score
Ryan Payne looks more and more impressive. It's the little things she does when she's in.

Shemasti also been finding her shot more lately.

Reaction Score
MSU seems to be playing hard. Making some ill advised long passes that have been picked off, also need to see someone step up and hit a couple of 3-pointers. Jackson is working hard, would love to see her hit some mid-range jump shots.

Reaction Score
MSU up 15-13 after 1st quarter. I think Cooks playing more at the 5 is a good move, but it sure leaves MSU with a small line-up most of the time.

Reaction Score
Miss St misses a lot of wide open shots.

Literally most of these shots are wide open lol

Reaction Score
Rickea has significantly regressed in one offseason

Although you can same about almost everything at MSU this year minus Taylor

Seems that NMP and her staff are only good with PG position. Every other position is worse this season.

As much as everyone complained about Vic's weave offense, we have seen nothing as good or even close to it this season.

So defense is worse, offense is worse, players smiling and laughing when losing.
Covid or not, there needs to be a reckoning. Too much talent, highly rated recruits to be this bad.

Reaction Score
If Pointer wants to get drafted, this could be her last chance to make an impression.
39-33 LSU 4 min into the third

Reaction Score
If mingo young can get her offensive game developed. She will be something special.

Reaction Score
If Pointer wants to get drafted, this could be her last chance to make an impression.
39-33 LSU 4 min into the third
She's great but not WNBA material JMO

Could see her playing in Europe

Reaction Score
Don't want to jinx them, but MSU has done a good job of hanging close despite really poor shooting. Still an uphill battle from here, but a 3 minute hot streak would make this game a tossup.

Reaction Score
One noticeable difference in this game

Fargas is up on her feet, yelling and coaching every play, the coach on the other bench sits there eating bom boms

Reaction Score
She's great but not WNBA material JMO

Could see her playing in Europe
Getting drafted to the WNBA is good for your overseas resume. Plus you never know how good of an impression you could make in camp. Always got to for it. Look at Wheeler from Rutgers. Similar kind of player.

Reaction Score
Getting drafted to the WNBA is good for your overseas resume. Plus you never know how good of an impression you could make in camp. Always got to for it. Look at Wheeler from Rutgers. Similar kind of player.
Anything can happen I guess. Will need a more consistent outside jumper/3 point shot

In terms of her defense and ability to be crafty getting to the rim, she is as great as most out. there.

Reaction Score
I personally think she should have been in mock drafts. She's definitely talented enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom