9 Days until signing day part 1... | The Boneyard

9 Days until signing day part 1...

Reaction Score
... how many recruits do we end up with in round 1??? Besides all the kids that committed already.... My hope is at least 20, but a better number is about 23... because we need JUCO/Portal guys enrolling for Spring semester... The more reps the better for next Fall... just sayin..

Reaction Score
... how many recruits do we end up with in round 1??? Besides all the kids that committed already.... My hope is at least 20, but a better number is about 23... because we need JUCO/Portal guys enrolling for Spring semester... The more reps the better for next Fall... just sayin..
Is that best guess or hope for Portal Transfers? 20-23??

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So I see a lot of individual threads for recruits and in basketball I can deal with all 3-4 of them, but here it is too much. Aside from Welliver, which I did go through, how are things looking for us. What's the overall view of our recruiting success?

Reaction Score
So I see a lot of individual threads for recruits and in basketball I can deal with all 3-4 of them, but here it is too much. Aside from Welliver, which I did go through, how are things looking for us. What's the overall view of our recruiting success?
The high school class is definitely an improvement from previous years so far. Transfer TBD. Guessing around 10 more to be announced, so it is wait and see there.

Reaction Score
What was the comment that Malik Dixon-Williams withdrew from the portal? Does that mean Mora is taking him back to UConn with a scholarship too?

Reaction Score
I'm just wondering - with the transfer portal and NIL - could it actually benefit lower tier schools a bit? If I was a HS senior - wouldn't I want to get PT and bet on myself knowing I could transfer up and for $$? Versus being 5th on the depth chart at a top school? You'd still want to go somewhere where you think the program / facilities / coaching is good enough but transfers like Joly could be spun into good stories not bad?

Reaction Score
I'm just wondering - with the transfer portal and NIL - could it actually benefit lower tier schools a bit? If I was a HS senior - wouldn't I want to get PT and bet on myself knowing I could transfer up and for $$? Versus being 5th on the depth chart at a top school? You'd still want to go somewhere where you think the program / facilities / coaching is good enough but transfers like Joly could be spun into good stories not bad?
Maybe? That would be good for us. We will see I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom