#8 UConn vs. Maine Black Bears (Friday 11/4/22 @ 7:05p & Saturday 11/5/22 @ 4:05p @ XL Center) Both games on ESPN+ | Page 4 | The Boneyard

#8 UConn vs. Maine Black Bears (Friday 11/4/22 @ 7:05p & Saturday 11/5/22 @ 4:05p @ XL Center) Both games on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We'll another kinda ugly win. Hats off to Sergeev - great game! Grad transfer deal gets GWG -- Lucas to Pearson! Enjoy the weekend - then get to work. Maine is better than advertised, but PC will be a different level. You're not going to make a living trying to win ugly against them...

Reaction Score
I will be travelling to Providence Friday. Anyone want to meet me prior to the game for a couple of brews? Let me know; we'll make plans.

Reaction Score
That was a great last 5-6 mins. Not a big crowd but so what. Makes lines for beer or the bathroom a breeze, and leaving is no problem!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
0D1B5CB6-3170-42D6-B68D-5DE2CE6B24E7.jpeg

Well, this never gets old.

Reaction Score
I'm disappointed by his comments. I think Maine is a much better team than its record would indicate. They will cause trouble for "favorites" this season, and I won't be surprised if they pull off an opening round upset in the HE tournament.

We deserved the five-point weekend, but it was no walkover.
I agree. Who would want to play for a coach like that? Saturday’s game was the first UConn hockey for me in 4 years or so as I now call Florida home. Wood’s and Pierson’s goals were fun to watch. A lot of action in the third.

Need more fans in Hartford especially since it sounded like there were more Friday. Good weekend for me as I experienced victories in both football and hockey. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
I agree. Who would want to play for a coach like that? Saturday’s game was the first UConn hockey for me in 4 years or so as I now call Florida home. Wood’s and Pierson’s goals were fun to watch. A lot of action in the third.

Need more fans in Hartford especially since it sounded like there were more Friday. Good weekend for me as I experienced victories in both football and hockey. Go Huskies.

2,993 for SAT vs the 3,020 on FRI

Usually SAT are better attended. Surprised on the Friday # with the football.

Gonna be tough again.
Doin both, but Liberty is @ noon and PC is @ 3:05. Gonna be tight

PA announcer / LED board @ football game should announce show football ticket @ XL, and you get into PC free or very cheap.

( they’ve done ^^^ promo deal before)

Reaction Score
Game winning goals on both nights scored by great Grad student pickups in Amonte and Pearson. Dawe has been a bit of a Swiss Army knife kind of player and has been used in every possible situation akin to Spetz and his utility as a very high hockey IQ defenceman.

Reaction Score
I'm disappointed by his comments. I think Maine is a much better team than its record would indicate. They will cause trouble for "favorites" this season, and I won't be surprised if they pull off an opening round upset in the HE tournament.

We deserved the five-point weekend, but it was no walkover.
Suggesting your players don't care about winning goes a little bit behind motivation towards selfish scapegoating. But he's there every day not me. Just don't think it's productive in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom