8-19 from the free throw line | Page 2 | The Boneyard

8-19 from the free throw line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think we're close to that point personally. There are a lot of regular season games left, and the bubble is just terrible every year now.

We aren't close to that point? This team is in major trouble and anyone with a brain knows we can't afford more than 2 more losses in conference for an at large bid.

Reaction Score
We aren't close to that point? This team is in major trouble and anyone with a brain knows we can't afford more than 2 more losses in conference for an at large bid.
Not sure how you're off my ignore list.

Seriously though, remember last year when anyone with a brain knew our team had major chemistry issues,lolololol.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It's like being down 25 at Houston exactly 365 days ago didn't happen...

Reaction Score
As basketball season is never over until the last game you play.
I don't suspect KO will let them quit until that happens
For those of you that feel it's over you are certainly welcome to take your leave.
Did you not learn anything from 2013. Without that effort 2014 would never happen.
It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pesrl Harbor and it's not over now.

Reaction Score
Not sure how you're off my ignore list.

Seriously though, remember last year when anyone with a brain knew our team had major chemistry issues,lolololol.

Last year we were ranked all year and had 7 regular season losses total. One game into conference play we already have 5. I'm with the team till the end but if you want to be realistic we can only afford 3 maybe 4 more losses for an at large bid.

Reaction Score
Isn't it obvious? Steve Nash retired, so we can't use his free throw drill anymore.

Reaction Score
It's like being down 25 at Houston exactly 365 days ago didn't happen...
It is pretty amazing. You would think if any fan base could grasp that fact that things can look crappy on Dec. 31 and still turn out OK it would be ours. But nope.

Reaction Score
7774 said:
It is pretty amazing. You would think if any fan base could grasp that fact that things can look crappy on Dec. 31 and still turn out OK it would be ours. But nope.

Only speaking for myself and not the group, but the combination of the slow start and the league (and Florida) being bad just means that I consider it doubtful we will have an at large this year - barring almost a perfect 2015. It doesn't mean I think it's a lost season - I fully expect us to win the AAC Tourney, especially in Hartford, or at least be playing our best at that point and leave it out there trying (I made the mistake of watching SMU's first half against USF, so they scare me now). But I think it'll likely come down to three days to get in. I could be wrong, but I don't think anything less than a 17-2 regular season finish will be good enough for an at large (since needing an at large would also mean we just lost in Hartford to an AAC team as the last piece of evidence for the committee to consider).

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If just one of those sloppy pass turnovers in the second half didn't occur, we'd have won in regulation.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
As basketball season is never over until the last game you play.
I don't suspect KO will let them quit until that happens
For those of you that feel it's over you are certainly welcome to take your leave.
Did you not learn anything from 2013. Without that effort 2014 would never happen.
It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pesrl Harbor and it's not over now.
But I was really worried when the Japs almost over ran our front lines in the Battle of the Bulge. If it wasn't for John Paul Jones sailing up the Rhine to cut off the Japs supply lines, we would have lost.

Reaction Score
Karma from shooting lights out last year? In any event, you aren't winning many close games shooting like that.
I don't need to read any more than this. They were horrendous from the line. Some petty bad turnovers as well. Bad and ugly loss.

Reaction Score
they say a team mirrors the coach who recruited them and put them on the floor to compete

well ollie and pretty much his entire staff could not dunk it in Miss River or left or right coast oceanics so guess any who

N.B.: ollie has brought in 1 total triple threat dude in danny ham and this dude has huge wholes in his game and this dude is from fricken ollies high school

what the hey?

Reaction Score
they say a team mirrors the coach who recruited them and put them on the floor to compete

well ollie and pretty much his entire staff could not dunk it in Miss River or left or right coast oceanics so guess any who

N.B.: ollie has brought in 1 total triple threat dude in danny ham and this dude has huge wholes in his game and this dude is from fricken ollies high school

what the hey?
High Free what have you been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member