8:10 6/22 articles: Aubrey in action, Paige stronger, Azzi NBA fun, | The Boneyard

8:10 6/22 articles: Aubrey in action, Paige stronger, Azzi NBA fun,

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
The pain in Aubrey Griffin’s back and radiating down her legs made it tough on her every-day life and impossible to be an elite athlete.
“I definitely want to get stronger.” “I don’t want to get thrown around. I want to be able to hold my ground and be able to withstand whatever any defense throws at me.
Azzi Fudd has a history with Steph Curry. (In the Garden) she curbed her enthusiasm a bit as Golden State captured its fourth NBA title in eight seasons in front of a partisan Celtics’ crowd.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Used to be a regular feature of the board
When news came out every day. This was clearly a flurry due to the team being available at the Travellers

This should bring some extra smiles

“I’m sort of a people pleaser,” Bueckers said. “I like to do everything for everybody else. But I think the biggest thing for me this summer was actually taking a step back and staying at school. I feel like when I’m at home, everybody is like, ‘Oh, it’s the offseason, she can come here and do this and come here and do that.’ I feel like I’ll be all over the place if I’m at home. I won’t get any time to rest and get better. So I think the biggest thing for me was staying at school this summer, just to stay focused, getting stronger, getting bigger. I’m getting quicker and sharpening my skills as a basketball player.”

“Paige will have fun here,” said Fudd, who will soon spend time in Minnesota. “I’m going to the lake.”

“Martinis on the beach,” said junior guard Nika Mühl, who will return home to Croatia in July.

Nice friends. ;);)

Reaction Score
UConn's Griffin looking forward to getting back in action

"I think that was one of the most underrated parts of the season last year was how much we missed her," UConn guard Paige Bueckers said. "Everything she does for us offensively and defensively was missed. She's got a guard body but she plays like a post. Obviously having her back will be a huge key for our success this year. I'm excited for her."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom