#5 South Carolina @ #3 Texas A&M - 2/28/21 | The Boneyard

#5 South Carolina @ #3 Texas A&M - 2/28/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
so do I have to hope that SC wins because that makes our win over SC look better, and if AM wins they may become the new top seed? Hate to do that. Kind of like hoping that TN beats SC a while back. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Will definitely be watching.

Reaction Score
If I were a betting man, I would pick the home team against a team that has shown a penchant for developing gator arm syndrome in the last 4 minutes of games against talented opponents.

I just hope we get back at em next weekend next weekend on our home away from home in Greenville.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
If I were a betting man, I would pick the home team against a team that has shown a penchant for developing gator arm syndrome in the last 4 minutes of games against talented opponents.

I just hope we get back at em next weekend next weekend on our home away from home in Greenville.
I am just sick that a major tournament is being held here in Greenville and I won't be able to attend any of the sessions. Almost as disappointing as the Sweet 16 that was scheduled to be held here last year getting cancelled. I'm glad that Greenville has been added to the rotation...and I really think it's important for the community to support these events so we can maintain our spot.

Reaction Score
I am just sick that a major tournament is being held here in Greenville and I won't be able to attend any of the sessions. Almost as disappointing as the Sweet 16 that was scheduled to be held here last year getting cancelled. I'm glad that Greenville has been added to the rotation...and I really think it's important for the community to support these events so we can maintain our spot.
I’m a Greenville native but haven’t lived there in 30 years. Still (before Covid) visit a lot.
Planning my first Covid era visit in two weeks ( both enoculations complete.)

looks like Covid is still bad there so I guess I won’t hang downtown. Probably just a drive through checking out new construction in the past year.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I’m a Greenville native but haven’t lived there in 30 years. Still (before Covid) visit a lot.
Planning my first Covid era visit in two weeks ( both enoculations complete.)

looks like Covid is still bad there so I guess I won’t hang downtown. Probably just a drive through checking out new construction in the past year.
Yes. Greenville County has had more COVID cases than any other county, and although cases are on the decline, we still lead the state on almost a daily basis.

Despite all of that...downtown Greenville is really a neat place. I always consider it a treat to spend a few hours down there. I've lived here 26 years and have seen lots of changes, but I'm still surprised at how things continue to change and evolve in the downtown area.

What the city has done, with so many things to do and places to eat within walking distance of the arena, is genius and has served as a model for other South Carolina cities that are revitalizing and rebranding their respective downtown areas.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I think Boston has a big game and So Carolina will win by double digits

Reaction Score
I think this gonna be a good game. Whoever can hit the 3 more will win. Now with that being said. A&m has Pitt and Wells who can hit the three. SC has proven on games they have lost that they have no one who can hit for them consistently.

Either way. Gonna be close

Reaction Score
What's N'dea Jones draft stock looking like. Because she would definitely be in my top 7

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
17-14 A&M, end of 1st quarter. Boston on bench the last half of the quarter with 1 foul.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Why is there an A&M player wearing fluorescent lime green shoes?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
N'Dea Jones just passed Anriel Howard for the career rebounding leader at Texas A&M.

Reaction Score
35-34 A&M at the half.
A&M looks like the better team to me right now, but SC did a nice job to come back from 9 down.

Gamecocks cannot win the game without erasing those turnovers. A&M scoring at will off them.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
A&M looks like the better team to me right now, but SC did a nice job to come back from 9 down.

Gamecocks cannot win the game without erasing those turnovers. A&M scoring at will off them.
A&M had a really nice run to go up 9, SC answered w/ a 10-0 run, they've more or less been trading buckets since.

Reaction Score
A&M had a really nice run to go up 9, SC answered w/ a 10-0 run, they've more or less been trading buckets since.
Yeah, I’m watching. It feels like A&M’s game to lose right now, but a lot of basketball to play and the score is tight.

I do think TAMU has probably been underrated through this year. That #3 ranking is more or less fitting in my eyes.

Reaction Score
Pretty tight game. These two teams are evenly matched up. The Gamecocks are still making too many turnovers, however. But they are in strong position - just need to make a couple adjustments for the 2nd half.....

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Pretty tight game. These two teams are evenly matched up. The Gamecocks are still making too many turnovers, however. But they are in strong position - just need to make a couple adjustments for the 2nd half.....
N'Dea Jones' and Kayla Wells' growth over the years has been a joy to watch. This is a really good A&M team. I've been impressed all year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom