#5 South Carolina @ #3 Texas A&M - 2/28/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#5 South Carolina @ #3 Texas A&M - 2/28/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Boston needs to have a Dolson-esque physical transformation. The pace of this game is absolutely killing her.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Texas A&M wants to blow it in regular fashion. Like that game in Starkville last year.

Reaction Score
The offense is just a mess and I don't understand taking Boston away from the offensive board.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
The offense is just a mess and I don't understand taking Boston away from the offensive board.

We just said the same thing at my house. There is no good reason, other than fatigue, she was already half way back down the court.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
Where was this assumed? Carolina’s deficiencies have been discussed all year.

They just haven’t been on full display like MSST’s ;)

I thought preseason the national media thought SC was the clear favorite for the SEC title, but maybe I was wrong.

And Mississippi State is terrible right now and in a horrible spot, no one's arguing this.

Reaction Score
I thought A&M was going to give the game away, they stayed tough, and hit important free throws down the stretch. I concur with the above posters regarding Boston's physical conditioning. She is constantly "sucking wind". Come-on, Dawn with the initials!

Reaction Score
I thought preseason the national media thought SC was the clear favorite for the SEC title, but maybe I was wrong.

And Mississippi State is terrible right now and in a horrible spot, no one's arguing this.
You’re correct. But media projections aren’t the same as suggesting SC thought they’d abuse A&M.

SC had the inside track to a SEC title and blew it, no question.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
You’re correct. But media projections aren’t the same as suggesting SC thought they’d abuse A&M.

SC had the inside track to a SEC title and blew it, no question.

Badly worded.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Nice Win by A&M. So Carolina made it interesting in the 4th Quarter. A&M was able to get to the Free Throw line to hang on for the win. So Carolina shot 33% for the game.

Reaction Score
I thought A&M was going to give the game away, they stayed tough, and hit important free throws down the stretch. I concur with the above posters regarding Boston's physical conditioning. She is constantly "sucking wind". Come-on, Dawn with the initials!
Not having a Kiki type player makes it super hard for Boston. Saxton is basically a true post player who doesn't stretch the floor. More work for her to try to get touches. Along with being their force on defense. Also Henny and Zia not being able to hit 3s.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Texas A&M. The better, more experienced and fundamental team won. Well deserved. For me, Aggies are one of 3 or 4 teams that are among the favorites to possibly win the NCAAT (Louisville, NC State, Stanford).

Reaction Score
Congrats to Texas A&M. The better, more experienced and fundamental team won. Well deserved. For me, Aggies are one of 3 or 4 teams that are among the favorites to possibly win the NCAAT (Louisville, NC State, Stanford).
My sleeper is Baylor. They have not been themselves. But I think they will make noise.

Maryland also a dangerous team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom