#3 Texas A&M @ Alabama - 2/25/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Texas A&M has played a challenging schedule...but this will be the first time facing Alabama this season. A loss here will take some of the luster off Sunday's showdown with South Carolina. Alabama wants to secure an NCAAT bid.

One of the more intriguing games on today's schedule.

Reaction Score
I think the Aggies should win this one....although I'm reading from the "sources" that should they lose to Alabama, it assures South Carolina of at least a share of the regular season title. I am a little bit confused about how Texas A&M will resolve their own SEC schedule: they apparently still have a re-schedule with Missouri that should come, but this is Thursday, and they have the HUGE SEC implication game with South Carolina Sunday, so I seriously doubt they play the Tigers tomorrow or Saturday.

They could play them after Sunday, but the SECT starts Wednesday, and while the Aggies are pretty locked to get the sweet double-bye and play their first game next Friday - which gives them some breathing room - Missouri will most likely play closer to if not on Wednesday (they are 4-8 in the SEC currently), so having to play the Aggies say Monday or Tuesday would be pretty rough for them....

And then there's Vanderbilt: the Aggies were scheduled to play the Commodores, but weren't able to before Vandy called it quits on the season, so even IF they make up the Missouri game, they will still be one SEC game short of 16....

Reaction Score
Alabama can be a dangerous team if their 3 ball is falling. Their guards can put up points in a hurry. A&M should win this but wouldn't be shocked to see a barn burner either

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom