2023 UConn Football Commit - Toluwanimi Tunde (Montreal, Canada) | The Boneyard

2023 UConn Football Commit - Toluwanimi Tunde (Montreal, Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is 33 inch arm length and 84 wingspan better suited to OL or DL?
I would think those are both real strong measurables that work real well either way, I feel like if his calling card is strength I would prefer him on offense but if it's speed than maybe defense makes more sense

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You watch the clip and this kid is less than raw. Great frame and looks the part. You hope the learn curve is sharp and he is an eager learner. But that tape looks like a kid who is 2-3 years from any contribution. Especially if they plan on making him an OL. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. He just needs to learn leverage, footwork and hand placement.

Maybe could see the field more quickly as a DL where he can use brute strength and quickness to get to a spit and hold it.

Regardless, like the pick up.

You always want a mix of some recruits ready to play almost immediately and some who need time to grow and learn. He is definitely in the latter group.

Reaction Score
You watch the clip and this kid is less than raw.
No doubt...
"first migrated from Nigeria to Canada, his original dream was to play soccer at the next level.. Now fast forward a few years and he grew to 6-foot-5, 265-pouinds so he decided to try out football.....as Tunde is still very new to the game only playing for a little (over) a year so far "

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Love the quickness and agility a lot. Needs a weight training program immediately though, which I'm sure the staff has already addressed.

I have a feeling this kid may end up being something really special and agree with @Chin Diesel that it will most likely be on the DL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom