2023 UConn Football Commit - Mumu Bin-Wahad (Loganville, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2023 UConn Football Commit - Mumu Bin-Wahad (Loganville, Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Mumu Bin-Wahad is a 5-11 180lb DB from Loganville Georgia > West Virginia University (Transfer Portal). Other offer from UCF.

Mumu Bin-Wahad - Football - West Virginia University Athletics

Talented WVU DB Enters Transfer Portal
“Bin-Wahad played in five games this season and recorded four tackles. He chose West Virginia out of high school over other offers from Arizona State, TCU, Mississippi State, Michigan State, Nebraska, South Carolina, Central Florida, Penn State, Georgia Tech, and several others.”

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Attracted some high level teams out of HS and played some nice minutes at WVU - I like it!!!
Welcome young man

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Really nice HUDL tape - total secondary utility knife....corner, safety, vs the ball in the air, vs the run, blitzing, special teams - all standout. I could see a 2023 where by the end of the season this guy is a starter in some way.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
No Alex oriakhi jokes? This place is slipping.
I mean yes it crossed my mind but Mumu hasn’t been hating for a decade or so and I don’t wanna negatively associate this young man

Reaction Score
Yes this is Great that we picked up a player and I am the type who checks everyday hoping we got a commitment, Please do not see this as a pessimist and maybe I was wrong but I thought we needed OFFENSE and Linebackers.. I do know we have quantity limits, I do believe we need offense. I was at the bowl game and saw first hand the need .

I could easily be missing something as I was never a football player other than JV.

Also on another note, I do think its awesome that we picked up the portal TE transfer.. but I Am just curious why did we use a scholarship for TE when we already have the guy who was out this year. Wasn't he a Virginia Tech commit at one point.

Reaction Score
Also on another note, I do think its awesome that we picked up the portal TE transfer.. but I Am just curious why did we use a scholarship for TE when we already have the guy who was out this year. Wasn't he a Virginia Tech commit at one point.

Matt Hoffman, former Va. Tech commit referenced in your post, is currently listed at DL on the roster.

Reaction Score
Yes this is Great that we picked up a player and I am the type who checks everyday hoping we got a commitment, Please do not see this as a pessimist and maybe I was wrong but I thought we needed OFFENSE and Linebackers.. I do know we have quantity limits, I do believe we need offense. I was at the bowl game and saw first hand the need .

I could easily be missing something as I was never a football player other than JV.

Take the best athlete on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69