2023 UConn Football Commit - Christopher Hudson (Windsor, CT) | The Boneyard

2023 UConn Football Commit - Christopher Hudson (Windsor, CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm having a difficult time believing that number is legit (considering how few people have ever legitimately recorded a number that low) but I'm sure he has ridiculous speed regardless

Of course it's not legit. If he truly was that fast, he'd be a nationally ranked sprinter.

Doesn't mean he's not very fast.

Reaction Score

-> “I’m not afraid to tackle,” he added. “I’ll bully anyone that’s in front of me. My speed is something that’s, I don’t want to sound cocky, but being a rising senior running a 4.3 laser, I think that’s pretty impressive. ... So anyone that I’m going up against, especially this year coming up with the great competition we’re playing, if I use my speed I can make amazing plays happen.” <-

-> He said he liked where he fits into the Huskies roster after talking to defensive backs coach Dalton Hilliard. “The scheme they have planned for me is to play nickel, or even play the boundary corner,” Hudson said. “I’m a very speedy guy, I’ve been blessed with God-given speed. So, the scheme that they have, I fit into perfectly because the balance of my aggressiveness and my speed will basically force me into playing into a star position. I can either guard the speedy slot or I can even help in the run game because I love to tackle.” <-

Reaction Score
Of course it's not legit. If he truly was that fast, he'd be a nationally ranked sprinter.

Doesn't mean he's not very fast.
according to him it was laser timed, so that means it is legit. the question is whether or not he can add weight and maintain/ improve his speed and whether or not the speed translates into game speed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At least he knows he is fast
I just hope he can work on his confidence a little bit before he gets here. (Actually, I love that the kid believes in himself and is full of bravado. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom