2023 UConn Football Commit - Alexander Honig (Bavaria Germany) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 UConn Football Commit - Alexander Honig (Bavaria Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His physical comp as a QB (if he can play the position) would be Josh Allen. That would be something.

He's already over 265, I doubt he is coming here to play QB.

Jared Lorenzen played QB at Kentucky and his weight was (conservatively) 305 pounds.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Thinking waaaayyy outside the box and nothing I would advocate, but...during an early game with short yardage to go, line him up as QB and see if he can find the seam and move the pile. Just do it once. Even if it fails, it's on tape for other teams to see.

If that's too much, do it in practice and make sure that play gets put on a tweet or Instagram post.

Reaction Score
Thinking waaaayyy outside the box and nothing I would advocate, but...during an early game with short yardage to go, line him up as QB and see if he can find the seam and move the pile. Just do it once. Even if it fails, it's on tape for other teams to see.

If that's too much, do it in practice and make sure that play gets put on a tweet or Instagram post.
He participated in The National Championship game with TCU. I'm on board. He's gonna give this team much needed help up front on offense

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He participated in The National Championship game with TCU. I'm on board. He's gonna give this team much needed help up front on offense

I think he is definitely getting reps. I was just suggesting another way of showcasing him in the offense.

Reaction Score

Alexander Honig is a 6-6 265lb TE from Bavaria Germany > TCU. Transfer Portal w/ three years of eligibility remaining

-> TCU tight end and former three-star quarterback prospect Alex Honig entered the transfer portal on Thursday, according to Jeremy Clark of 247Sports and Horned Frog Blitz. The German-born player who committed to the Horned Frogs over Baylor and UMass spent two seasons with TCU, beginning his collegiate career as a quarterback before transitioning to the tight end position. <-

Got a member from TCU? Okay, that is official, we are going to the B12...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom