2023 CT Ice Tournament (January 27th & 28th @Quinnipiac) Games will be on SNY & http://gobobcats.com (Out of market) Audio on 97.9 & Varsity Network | The Boneyard

2023 CT Ice Tournament (January 27th & 28th @Quinnipiac) Games will be on SNY & http://gobobcats.com (Out of market) Audio on 97.9 & Varsity Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hmmm... Location change?

Makes sense if they drop the prices...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think once the naming rights in Bridgeport changed from Webster Bank to Total Mortgage, the arena owners changed as well. They probably control schedule and since Webster and SNY were major sponsors of CT Ice, I can see the location change.

Probably and hopefully see rotation of local campus arenas and maybe XL once it’s gets bigger/tradition

Reaction Score
I sort of vaguely remember it was part of the deal to move it around in any case. This makes sense in any case.

Reaction Score
Huh - I'm curious as to why the CT Ice tournament isn't yet listed on UConnhuskies.com even within the Men's Ice Hockey Special events section... But if the Glitner Ticketing site works, it's ok with me...

1672766592782.png

Reaction Score
I assume we have no idea if the championship game on a Saturday would be day or night? I haven’t been able to find that info myself.

Reaction Score
Huh - I'm curious as to why the CT Ice tournament isn't yet listed on UConnhuskies.com even within the Men's Ice Hockey Special events section... But if the Glitner Ticketing site works, it's ok with me...

View attachment 82646
Where is everyone seating? I assume the blue sections on the website are for Uconn fans.

Reaction Score
So, are there designated sections for UConn?? I'm looking at availability and there's not much left. We called UConn and they told us we should contact the event venue.

Reaction Score
Where will this event be televised? SNY still or ESPN+?

Reaction Score
Where will this event be televised? SNY still or ESPN+?

Good questions. This event does appear to be thrown together somewhat at the last minute. Because we haven't seen "Connecticut Ice Tournament" branded anywhere I'd presume SNY is no longer involved.

Reaction Score
Wish they did this at the XL so there would be a better chance for tix

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Going fast… singles and SRO for Saturday:

I've been to a bunch of games there, SRO is fine, you are along the rail at the top of (maybe) 12 rows of seats.

Quinnipiac has hottie skating cheerleaders

You can get beer just to the left of the main entrance, in the concourse of the basketball (twin) arena, but you have to drink it there. Worth heading out of your seats a few minutes before the end of (each) period if you are thirsty!

Reaction Score
Quinnipiac really botched this. Is there any way to get tickets? UConn box office told me the other day they thought it was in Bridgeport this year? They seemed clueless. Doesn't sound like a section was set aside for UConn fans. My guess would be sections 112, 113, 114 would be best. It's basically sold out already and StubHub doesn't have the events listed on their page yet, hopefully soon though.

Reaction Score
Yeah next to nothing left for the Championship vs presumably #1 Quinnipiac on Saturday. Will wait for StubHub I think.

Reaction Score
yeah pretty much nothing left for either other than single tix. what the hell. I was hoping to hit the uconn/QU game (assuming uconn does their job).

Reaction Score
UConn v Yale on Friday is no longer a layup for UConn.

Yale is playing much better and found their goaltender.

Took Harvard to overtime tonight.

Reaction Score
UConn v Yale on Friday is no longer a layup for UConn.

Yale is playing much better and found their goaltender.

Took Harvard to overtime tonight.
Yale steps up whenever they play Harvard at Ingalls. Their track record playing at QU's rink isn't quite as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom